Personalized In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Greeley, CO
Here at Visiting Angels Loveland, we firmly believe that your loved one deserves the opportunity to receive high-quality senior care at home and the chance to live their golden years on their own terms. That is why we offer personalized care options to help adults over the age of 65 live safely and comfortably at home.
As a long-time provider of home care for seniors in Greely, CO and surrounding communities, we have the experience to work with older adults from all walks of life, regardless of the challenges they face on a daily basis. We have helped thousands of seniors in Greeley and throughout Colorado's Northern Front Range achieve their goals in their golden years, stay in touch with family and friends, continue to stay active in spite of challenges they may be facing and so much more. We can do so much to help your loved one live easily and comfortably in their own home.
How Does Home Care from Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Greeley?
We specialize in assisting older adults with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Oftentimes, these tasks gradually more difficult for seniors to complete as age-related issues can make actions that were once easy almost impossible. By helping clients with day-to-day essential tasks, we make it easier for them to continue living at home independently.
What sets us apart from other local agencies in Weld County is that our home care services are personalized for every client. That means when you work with us, your loved one will receive an individualized care plan that includes the services they need to age in place. We will also work with your loved one's schedule so they can continue to enjoy their everyday routine,
In addition, we offer the following specialized senior care programs through our Life Care Navigation:
- Private Duty Care – Our caregivers can help your loved one with personal care tasks that might be challenging for them to do on their own. Our private duty home care services can include meal prep, light housekeeping, transportation to and from the Farmers’ Market and anything else your loved one may need.
- Companion Care – When providing senior care, it’s important for us to tend to our clients’ needs for social interaction. Our caregivers can provide meaningful companionship to your loved one through conversation, partaking in activities they love and so much more.
- Certified Palliative Care – This program was developed for older adults experiencing chronic pain or discomfort as the result of a medical condition. It differs from hospice care as it is not provided for terminally ill patients only.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Following a hospitalization, our care providers will help your loved one follow doctors’ orders and avoid hospital readmission.
- Social Care – We are social animals. It is absolutely crucial for us to be in touch with those we love. Unfortunately, this can be rather difficult for older adults, particularly if they are facing a chronic condition or do not know how to use a cell phone, computer or the internet. Our caregivers can help them use technology to stay in touch with loved ones.
- Dementia Care – Older adults with dementia do not have to move to a nursing home or assisted living facility. With proper in-home care services from Visiting Angels Loveland, your loved one can remain in the comfort of their own home.
- Alzheimer’s Care – The same goes for seniors with Alzheimer’s Disease. Do not move your loved one to a nursing home or assisted living facility. Help them stay in the comfort of their own home.
- End of Life Care – Our compassionate caregivers are there for older adults and their loved ones in the final stages of their life.
To learn more about our in-home care options for older adults in Greeley, contact our Loveland, CO office today. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, Fort Collins and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LOVELAND, CO5441 Boeing Dr #200
Loveland, CO 80538