How to Get Started with Senior Care Services from Visiting Angels Mobile
At Visiting Angels, we aim to make the process of arranging senior care services simple and stress-free for families in Mobile, AL
When you come to realize that your loved one can no longer care for themselves and their household without endangering their health or safety, you may find yourself overwhelmed with the amount of care options at your disposal. Nowadays, there are many care solutions for seniors with declining health or independence, but the problem is - how to choose the right option for your loved one?
At Visiting Angels, we know that you have a lot of questions and concerns regarding in-home care for your loved one in Mobile, AL. We are here to answer all of them - and help you make this transition into care as smooth as possible for your loved one and your family.
How We Can Help You Arrange Senior Care Services for Your Loved One
The best and easiest way to get started with Visiting Angels is to simply contact our office in Mobile, AL. From there, we will do everything we can to facilitate the entire process for you. We will schedule a meeting with your family whenever it works best for you and one of our care coordinators will visit your loved one's home to discuss their care needs. This meeting includes a comprehensive review of the care needed, any schedule requests or specific requests your family may have and answers to the most common questions about in-home care. If you are not sure what is best for your loved one, we can make recommendations based on our experience in similar situations.
These topics are usually discussed when arranging senior care services:
- Specific needs and requests regarding physical assistance, including bathing, grooming, and dressing, meals and diet, mobility and incontinence.
- Your loved one's schedule and routine; for example, when they wake up and go to sleep, when they usually have their meals, when they need to take their medications and more.
- Specific needs regarding socialization, including social interaction, activities and hobbies, conversation and companionship and more.
- Specific needs and requests regarding homemaker tasks, including meal planning and preparation, shopping for groceries, running errands, light housekeeping and more.
- Logistics of care schedule, access to your loved one's home, documentation and more.
After going through all these topics, our care coordinator will ask you if you wish to proceed with in-home care services from Visiting Angels Mobile. If the answer is yes, they will finalize the care plan, establish a schedule and schedule a meeting with our caregivers.
If you would like to learn more about our senior care services in Mobile, AL, give us a call today!
Serving Mobile and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels MOBILE, AL5901 Airport Blvd #204
Mobile, AL 36608