Long-Distance At-Home Care for Mobile, AL Families
Visiting Angels helps families who live far away arrange at-home care services for senior loved ones in Mobile, AL
Finding the right senior care agency for your loved one can be difficult, especially if you live far away from your loved one. There are many challenges that come with long-distance caregiving, but you can overcome all of them successfully with the help of Visiting Angels. Our long-distance senior care services provide older adults with all the help and support they need to age in place while keeping their families informed and up to date at all times.
In this day and age, it is not uncommon for family members to live in different cities or states. Adult children often need to move away from their hometowns in order to get better jobs or educational opportunities. On the other hand, many seniors either choose to spend their golden years at home or move to states with milder climates, so they could enjoy greater comfort as they age.
At Visiting Angels, we help families in these situations find the best care for their loved ones, no matter where they live. Our long-distance care services can allow you to coordinate care for your loved one with easy and always remain in the loop.
Long-Distance At-Home Care from Visiting Angels
If you are looking for long-distance caregiving, here's how Visiting Angels in Mobile, AL can help:
- We will connect you with the staff working at the Visiting Angels office where your loved one lives.
- The care coordinators will provide you with all the information about at-home care that you may need to make a final decision regarding your loved one's care. You can get answers to your questions via phone or email. Our staff can also give you recommendations for your loved one's care.
- We will help you coordinate a comprehensive care consultation for your loved one. We will conduct a one-on-one assessment with your aging loved one and then talk to you via phone.
- We will match your loved one with a reliable, trustworthy care provider who can perfectly meet their needs.
- When we start caring for your loved one, we will provide you with updates by phone or email on a regular basis. The updates will include information about your loved one's physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being. You will be notified at once in case we notice any changes in your loved one's condition.
- We will regularly check in with your loved one to ensure they are happy with the services provided. Our office has an after-hours line so that you can contact us in case of any kind of emergency.
If you need long-distance at-home care, call our Mobile, AL office today. We are happy to help you find the best senior care solution for your loved one.
Serving Mobile and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels MOBILE, AL5901 Airport Blvd #204
Mobile, AL 36608