Our Experienced Home Care Providers in Orland Park, LaGrange, IL, and the Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we know that the most important thing is family. This is why we work so hard to screen, onboard, and train our home care providers – the same way you are doing research on the best care providers for your loved one. Seniors who choose to remain at home throughout their golden years prize their independence, and our caregivers facilitate their quality of life every day.
Visiting Angels' Compassionate and Experienced Home Care Providers Provide One-on-One Care in Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and Nearby Cities
Our home care providers are specially trained to understand the needs of seniors and help with daily needs your loved one may experience. We provide a wide range of essential care services, including companionship care, transitional care for after surgery or hospitalization, respite care for when family caregivers need to step away, or end-of-life care that can guide the whole family.
When you work with our home care providers, you can get help with:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their homes.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can be in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End-of-Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end-of-life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors for seniors who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Training and Expertise
Our home care providers are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we provide continued training to make sure each of our caregivers understands current best practices in care standards. You can rest easy knowing that your loved one has access to a wealth of expertise and experience that can meet their individual needs.
Compassionate and Personable
At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we often hear that our caregivers become like family to our clients, and that is how we know we are successful at providing great care. We strive to match clients and caregivers based not just on expertise or specialties but also on personality traits, humor, and hobbies so that relationship-building is easy and comfortable. You will have the opportunity to interview any caregivers we recommend to you to make sure they are a good fit for your loved one and your family.
If you are worried about the health and safety of a loved one who lives alone, we can help. Call Visiting Angels of Orland Park at 708-226-1028 today to learn more about our home care providers in Orland Park, LaGrange, and the surrounding area.
Contact us today to learn more about how our caregivers and senior care services can assist you and your family!
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467