Elderly Companion Care in Virginia Beach
If your loved one is struggling with everyday tasks or feeling lonely, companion care from Visiting Angels® Virginia Beach can help. We offer assistance with a variety of household tasks to ease the burden on seniors who are aging in place. Our caregivers also provide companionship and engaging conversation that relieves feelings of loneliness and isolation. Companion care from Visiting Angels Virginia Beach is available to seniors in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, and the surrounding areas.
Companion Care for the Virginia Beach Area
Along with physical and cognitive changes that come with aging, many seniors experience loneliness from the loss of family or friends. Others withdraw from favorite activities due to changes in ability, such as losing the ability to drive due to vision loss.
Companion care from Visiting Angels Virginia Beach offers seniors support with physical, mental, and emotional difficulties, with services that include:
- Help grocery shopping and running errands
- Light housekeeping, including vacuuming, laundry, and organization
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Providing assistance and company on walks
- Transportation to appointments and favorite activities
- Reminders to take medications, drink fluids, and eat regularly
- Companionship and a listening ear
If your loved one is lonely, living with an injury or disability, or struggling with exhaustion, companion care from Visiting Angels Virginia Beach can provide the helping hand and companionship they need. Our services also provide family members with peace of mind regarding their loved one’s happiness and well-being.
Not sure if your loved one would benefit from companion care? Here are some common signs to look for:
- Forgetting to take medications, or taking the wrong dose
- Withdrawing from friends and family
- Losing interest in activities they once enjoyed
- Exhaustion from daily household chores
- Loneliness or depression
- Missing appointments or therapies
- Difficulty cooking or preparing meals
If you notice these signs, call on Visiting Angels Virginia Beach. We customize our services to the individual needs of every client, and our plans can be easily modified when circumstances change. Our caregivers are compassionate, loyal, and available on a full-time, part-time, or occasional basis 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure your loved one always has access to care on their schedule.
For more information about our companion care services in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, and the surrounding areas, call Visiting Angels Virginia Beach today to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Serving Virginia Beach and the South Side
Visiting Angels VIRGINIA BEACH1642 Pleasure House Rd #104
Virginia Beach, VA 23455