Palliative Care for Seniors in Virginia Beach, VA, and Nearby Areas
Seniors who are living with a chronic illness and need assistance at home can put their trust in Visiting Angels of Virginia Beach. We offer compassionate palliative care in the comfort of the client's home. Our caregivers provide assistance with everyday tasks and compassionate comfort to make aging in place a positive experience.
How Can Our Palliative Care Support Seniors in Virginia Beach, VA, and Nearby Areas?
Our care provides comfort and support for seniors who have difficulty living independently due to a chronic condition or age-related mobility and cognitive issues. There are plenty of differences between hospice and care. Hospice is provided to those with limited life expectancy; palliative services are available to individuals regardless of their life expectancy. Our caregivers care for not only one's physical comfort but also their emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
Advantages of Receiving Palliative Care at Home
If you have an elderly loved one, you should be informed about the many advantages of home care services.
Know what to expect if you decide to go with Certified Palliative Care for your loved one:
- One (or more) reliable caretakers will consistently work toward developing meaningful relationships with them.
- Your loved one's health AND happiness are important to our caregivers.
- We prioritize your loved one's needs, goals, ambitions, and wishes above anything else.
- If your loved one has a caretaker to aid them with pain and symptom management, they may be able to reduce their number of medical visits.
- To help your loved one maintain their independence at home, our caregivers will work closely with their medical team to tailor a care plan that meets their specific needs.
Why Choose Visiting Angels of Virginia Beach?
Visiting Angels of Virginia Beach takes a unique approach when it comes to palliative care. We will work with you to create a personalized plan of care that includes the home care services your loved one needs in order to age in place safely and comfortably.
Through our program, we offer comforting and soothing care by focusing on four main areas:
- Physical Needs -Our caregivers focus on your loved one's physical needs and personal comfort.
- Emotional Needs - We identify what is essential to our clients and make their lives the best they can be by maintaining their favorite routines and activities.
- Social Needs - Our caregivers develop close relationships with clients and their families. We provide companionship and conversation to relieve feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- Spiritual Needs - We strive to restore hope for your loved one and your family by helping you find peace of mind in a challenging time.
Get Started Today!
Before beginning care, we encourage you to schedule a free in-home consultation; this individual will help us gain more details about what your loved one needs so we can provide the right solutions.
Contact Visiting Angels of Virginia Beach today to learn how we can help your senior loved one!
Serving Virginia Beach and the South Side
Visiting Angels VIRGINIA BEACH, VA1642 Pleasure House Rd #104
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Phone: 757- 216-1934