Palliative Care in Virginia Beach, VA
Palliative Care in Virginia Beach, VA, can improve your senior's life when they need it the most.
Individuals living with a chronic illness needing assistance can put their trust in Visiting Angels of Virginia beach. We offer compassionate care in the comfort of the client's home. Our caregivers provide a calming and supportive environment with their care.
Visiting Angels caregivers not only care for one's physical comfort, but also their emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
What Is Palliative Care at Home?
Palliative care is supportive so that your loved ones can remain in the place they are most comfortable-- in their home. There are plenty of differences between hospice and care. Hospice is provided to those with limited life expectancy; palliative is available to individuals regardless of their life expectancy.
Our Care Services
Visiting Angels of Virginia takes a unique approach when it comes to palliative home care. Through our program, we offer care by focusing on four main areas:
- Physical Needs - Our caregivers focus on your loved one's physical needs and personal comfort.
- Emotional Needs - We identify what is essential to our clients and make their lives the best they can be through maintaining their favorite routines and activities.
- Social Needs - Our caregivers develop close relationships with clients and their families. We provide companionship and conversation to relieve feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- Spiritual Needs - We strive to restore hope for your loved one and your family by helping you find peace of mind in a challenging time.
- Palliative In-Home Care - Suppose your loved one is living with a chronic condition; our care agency invites you to connect with your local Visiting Angels home care office. In that case, our team is excited to share more information about our approach to care.
Before beginning care, our caregivers will provide our client and their family with a free home care consultation; this individual will help gain more details to help us form the client's care plan.
Palliative Home Care FAQs
What Is the Difference Between Palliative Care and Hospice Care?
The significant difference between palliative and hospice care is the individual's life expectancy. Hospice care is available to those with a limited life expectancy, meaning six months or less. Palliative home care is for individuals in need, regardless of life expectancy.
How is Our Care Delivered in Home Care?
Our care agency offers providers that are offered non-medical certification care. Our primary focus is to provide care that makes our clients feel comfortable while addressing their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
How Long Can an Individual Use Care?
There is no limitation period an individual can receive palliative home care services unless indicated from a payer source.
Ready to get started with our care?
Serving Virginia Beach and the South Side
Visiting Angels VIRGINIA BEACH1642 Pleasure House Rd #104
Virginia Beach, VA 23455