Home Care Virginia Beach
Finding the right home care in Virginia Beach can make the dream of aging in place a reality for many seniors. At Visiting Angels® Virginia Beach, we're honored to help local seniors live comfortably and safely in this beautiful community through our comprehensive care.
If you have any concerns about an elderly family member who wants to age in place, our dedicated care team in Virginia Beach can help. Our caregivers work around the clock, including holidays and weekends, to ensure our clients get the support they need to thrive. Not only do we assist local seniors, but we also support their families through our custom home care services.
From uplifting companionship to specialized dementia care, you can count on our care agency to meet your loved one's needs. Rest assured our locally based care professionals are kind, considerate, and capable individuals who have all been thoroughly vetted by our team. Not only are they bonded and insured, but they've also completed a background check.
About our one-on-one care in Virginia Beach
To meet the diverse needs of this community, our senior care services cover several different types of support. It all depends on what your loved one needs to live the highest quality of life. The tasks that our team can assist with include:
- Respite care
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and cooking
- Groceries and errands
- Bathing, dressing, and toileting aid
- Walking and transferring
- Basic housekeeping
- And so much more
How we customize your care
The best home care should revolve around your loved one's specific needs, routines, and preferences. It should also account for the role of family members in your loved one's support network. Finally, it should be flexible and adaptive over time.
At Visiting Angels Virginia Beach, we offer custom care plans by leading new clients through the following steps:
- An initial conversation by phone to go over our services, review rates, and discuss the basics of their situation
- A complimentary assessment of their loved one's condition and needs that also incorporates family caregivers
- A proposed care plan and schedule based on what we believe will provide the most relief for seniors and their families
- A caregiver recommendation in light of the specific care requirements, schedule, and personality of each client
- Ongoing monitoring and communication to make sure our care is meeting and exceeding each client's needs
- The ability to adapt established care plans to accommodate changes in needs or scheduling
Does your loved one need help with activities of daily living? With personal care assistance, we can help your loved one with:
- Using the restroom
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Performing light household tasks
- Taking medication as prescribed
- Walking and transferring
- Getting to appointments
Get started with care in Virginia Beach
When a loved one begins to struggle at home, it's best to take action sooner rather than later. In fact, seeking support early on may help your loved one retain their abilities and independence for a longer period.
Not sure where to turn for reliable, compassionate home care in Virginia Beach? Let us help. Contact our agency by clicking one of the buttons below and set up a no-cost consultation for your loved one.
Serving Virginia Beach and the South Side
Visiting Angels VIRGINIA BEACH1642 Pleasure House Rd #104
Virginia Beach, VA 23455