Long-Term Care in York, PA and the Surrounding Area
Long-term care at home from Visiting Angels can help seniors in York, PA, and surrounding communities
As time goes by, seniors can develop age-related issues or be diagnosed with conditions that can make completing activities of daily living (ADLs) challenging. The simple tasks that we do daily (such as getting dressed, walking from one room to the next, or washing dishes) can become incredibly difficult for older seniors living with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, cancer, and other illnesses and diseases. However, most seniors still value their independence-- this is why most assisted care facilities may not be the best option. This independence is the reason that Visiting Angels of York offers local seniors the care and support they may require without them ever leaving their own homes.
What Does Long-Term Home Care from Visiting Angels of York Include?
Visiting Angels of York offers an extensive list of personal care at home providers that make it a little easier to continue letting seniors live alone. We have long-term plans that include specific services our clients need to stay safe, healthy, and comfortable in their own homes. Our care at home providers can assist in many different ways, including:
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Helping your loved one bathe and get dressed
- Assisting with grooming, hygiene and incontinence care
- Providing mobility assistance to prevent falls
- Transporting your loved one to doctor’s appointments or errands
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Meaningful companionship
We have the care solutions that have been shown to make life easier for seniors and their families; we help seniors manage their age-related difficulties and symptoms of diagnosed conditions by sticking to a healthy routine.
How Can Long-Term Care Help My Loved One?
Visiting Angels of York offer services that have been shown to benefit our local seniors in the long run. There are a few ways that our long-term care at home service has helped seniors:
- Our essential personal care services can help seniors manage their symptoms and stick to a healthy routine for seniors with chronic illnesses.
- Seniors with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, and other memory and mental illnesses not only receive assistance with daily activities but ongoing monitoring from attentive and compassionate caregivers. The monitoring can help them avoid falling, wandering, and anything else that can pose a risk to their health.
- Seniors receiving in-home treatment for cancer can receive meaningful companionship and help with personal tasks that may become difficult for them to do on their own during treatment.
- Our services provide the comprehensive and flexible care needed to remain comfortable and safe in familiar surroundings for seniors with irreversible vision and mobility issues.
Getting Started with Long-Term Care
Long-term care can be expensive for some families, but with our care plans, covering costs becomes much easier. If your loved one is having difficulty completing daily tasks or is having a hard time enjoying life without care, don’t hesitate to call Visiting Angels of York at 717-384-2373 today.
Serving York, Hanover, Dover, Red Lion, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels YORK, PENNSYLVANIA1840 E Market St
York, PA 17402