Visiting Angels Answers Greater York and Hanover, PA’s Common Professional Home Care Questions
Get to Know the Leading Agency for Professional Home Care in York, Hanover, Dover, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels of York provides the support that can help your aging loved one enjoy their best possible quality of life.
At Visiting Angels of York, we know your number one priority is the health and safety of your family. We provide comprehensive care assistance that supports physical, mental, emotional, and social health, through customizable care plans built specifically for your loved one. If you have not met our agency yet, read our frequently asked questions below or call our friendly care coordinators today to learn more about the professional home care we offer.
What type of care do you provide?
We offer a wide variety of professional home care services, including:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer care to seniors wanting to retain their independence even if they have dementia
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help prevent costly and dangerous falls within the home
- End of Life Care - essential care and support to seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care helps seniors recover from hospital stays
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care for a senior's mind, body, and soul
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we assist with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
- Respite Care - our caregivers will step in when family members need a break
I have never arranged for one-on-one care before. How do I get started?
First, you will work with one of our professional home care coordinators to schedule your free initial consultation. We will visit their home to meet you and your loved one and understand your loved one’s home environment and health needs. Then, we will collaborate with you to build your loved one’s care plan and recommend a caregiver with the expertise to meet your unique care needs.
How do you assign a caregiver to my family?
We take a unique approach to pairing our caregivers with your loved one. We look at expertise and specializations that might be needed, as well as temperament, personality traits, humor, and hobbies. Our goal is to make sure that your loved one and your caregiver can build a trustworthy and respectful rapport. You will have the opportunity to interview any caregiver we recommend to be your loved one’s caregiver.
Do you only provide services in my family member’s home?
Many families call our agency for help keeping a loved one safe and independent in their own home. We also work one on one with families whose loved ones are in live-in facilities and need another pair of hands to focus on their well-being. We are happy to coordinate with your care team or facility managers. And if your loved one is invited to a family member’s home for a celebration, our care can offer transportation and mobility assistance needed for them to remain safe while visiting. No matter where you call home, we can provide professional home care services for you.
Still have questions? Contact Visiting Angels of York Today!
Contact our us today to schedule your free, in-home consultation or to learn more about how our professional home care can help your aging loved one in York, Hanover, Dover, Red Lion, or the surrounding area. Getting in contact with us is easy! Simply call our office by clicking below.
Serving York, Hanover, Dover, Red Lion, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels York, Pennsylvania1840 E Market St
York, PA 17402
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.