Finding the Right Health Care Agency for Hospice Care in Greater York, PA
Resources for Hospice Services from Health Care Agencies in York, Hanover, and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels of York, we realize how important it is for you to find a trustworthy and reliable hospice care for a loved one who needs medical attention during their final days. While we do not offer hospice care, we wanted to create a list of health care agencies that do for families in need of this service. Please look below to see what options are available for your family.
44 Bowman Rd
York PA 17404
Caring Hospice Services
780 Eden Rd, Suite 3-C
Lancaster PA 17601
Compassionate Care Hospice
2449 S. Queen St
York PA 17402
Heartland Home Health and Hospice
3417 Concord Rd
York PA 17402
Hospice & Community Care
235 St. Charles Way
York PA 17402
Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover & Spring Grove
440 Madison St.
Hanover PA 17331
York Cancer Center
Apple Hill Medical Center
25 Monument Rd, Ste 194
York PA 17403
At Visiting Angels of York, we can work together with health care agencies who provide hospice care. Our caregivers can come in more often than most hospice agencies to provide services like:
- Alzheimer's Care - help establishing healthy routines of eating, exercise, and medication cycles.
- Dementia Care - provide mental and physical engagement through conversation and games to support cognitive function
- Fall Prevention - assistance with mobility and transportation along with removing risk factors from the environment to make things safer.
- End of Life Care - provide support to family members and seniors who may be struggling with the process while keeping seniors as comfortable and happy as possible.
- Social Care - help seniors use apps like Facebook and Zoom to communicate with their families more successfully.
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic support for seniors to help them heal physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - assistance for seniors transitioning back home from hospital care and help to keep them safe to avoid re-hospitalization.
- Companion Care - we help with daily tasks to maintain personal health and care around the house.
- Personal Care - we aid with more personal tasks such as bathing, clothing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - we give a much-needed break to family caregivers so that they can relax and focus on re-connecting with their own families.
Why Choose Us
At Visiting Angels of York, our caregivers are what help make us a top-rated home care agency. Our caregivers are constantly going above and beyond to provide compassionate care to their seniors and help enrich their lives through stimulating activities and meaningful conversations. We provide customized care plans and work directly with families to cater to the specific schedules and needs of your loved ones. Our plans are also very flexible and easily adjusted because we realize the needs of your loved one can change at any moment.
If you need more assistance in finding a health care agency for hospice care or if you’d like to learn how Visiting Angels of York can work with health care agencies, click one of the buttons below.
Serving York, Hanover, Dover, Red Lion, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels YORK, PENNSYLVANIA1840 E Market St
York, PA 17402