Senior Care Agency Resources: Elder Law Attorneys in York, Hanover, PA, and Nearby Towns
Our Senior Care Agency Wants to Give You the Elder Law Attorney Resources You Need for Your Aging Loved One in York, Hanover, or the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of York wants you to have the resources you need for your aging loved one. As a senior care agency, we understand that you want to know all options available to your loved one, whether it be for care, setting up last wishes, or whatever else they may need. We encourage you to take a look at the list below to see local elder law attorneys that are available for your use.
|Bellomo & Associates||3198 E. Market St. York, PA firstname.lastname@example.org||www.bellomoassociates.com|
|Mooney & Associates||230 York St Hanover PA 17331||7.7.632.4656||717.747.5996|
|The Law Offices of Hoffmeyer & Semmelman, L.L.P.||30 North George St. York, PA email@example.com||www.hoffsemm.com|
More About Visiting Angels of York
If you are interested in learning more about our services and senior care agency, our staff is always happy to go over how we can help your loved one stay independent wherever they call home. We offer our services in your loved one's home, at the hospital, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and other centers. Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - help with memory care, medication reminders, personal care, and more.
- Dementia Care - specialized senior care for people suffering from cognitive decline.
- Fall Prevention - assistance with mobility, transferring, personal care, and more to keep your loved one safe from costly falls.
- End of Life Care - our essential services for families with a loved one diagnosed with limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our care program that helps seniors stay active and engaged with family, friends, and community.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we will assist seniors recovering from a hospital stay and help them avoid re-hospitalization.
- Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities.
- Personal Care - assistance with personal tasks like bathing, showering, and grooming.
- Respite Care - we help family caregivers take a step back to focus on their own needs and health.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
To learn more about Visiting Angels of York or the resources available to your family, please contact our senior care agency today, we encourage you to schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our experienced care coordinators by contacting our office staff today.
Serving York, Hanover, Dover, Red Lion, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels YORK, PENNSYLVANIA1840 E Market St
York, PA 17402