Our Personal Home Care Services Can Help Seniors in the Greater Aiken, SC Area With Daily Living Activities
Visiting Angels of Aiken's Personal Home Care Services
As seniors age, their health may begin to jeopardize their ability to remain at home. Suddenly, common household features like staircases and driveways can pose a risk to their well-being and simple tasks can become too much for them to do alone. When that happens, personal home care from Visiting Angels of Aiken can be your local lifeline. We provide a wide range of care services which enable seniors in Aiken to go on living at home in the safety and comfort they prefer and help their families rest easier as well.
Signs a Senior Needs Private Duty Care
Sometimes, it is plain to those around them that a senior is struggling. Other times, the signs of your loved one's declining health can be hidden by the senior themselves as they may try to prevent their family from worrying about them. So just what should you be keeping an eye out?
Some signs that it may be time for personal home care from Visiting Angels of Aiken include:
- An uncharacteristically dirty or disheveled appearance
- Failure to read or respond to mail or pay their bills
- A clear avoidance of phone calls or home visits
- A drop-off in their interest towards favorite past times
- Lack of attention paid to keeping their home clean and tidy
- A drastic or sudden change in their weight
- Frequently missed medications or appointments
When any of the above signs are present, personal home care can help your loved one get back on track. Our caregivers come equipped with skills and systems that can alleviate their burden, and yours.
How We Can Help
Our private duty care is meant to ensure seniors are staying safe and healthy at home, so our services in this program focus on assisting with the most basic of needs:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with feeding and drinking
- Dignified and respectful help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Assistance with toileting and changing depends
- Running errands to get groceries, medications, and household items
- Washing clothes
- Mobility assistance
Learning More About Visiting Angels of Aiken
When it comes to choosing a care provider, you want to be sure that you're making the right choice. To help you get all the information you need, we offer
To get more information on our personal home care services, call Visiting Angels of Aiken today at 706-607-6528 and book your free, in-home consultation.
Serving Aiken, North Augusta, Graniteville, Warrenville, Beech Island, SC, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels AIKEN, SC2218 Woodside Executive Ct,
Aiken, SC 29803