Personalized In-Home Care for Seniors in Aptos, CA
Visiting Angels specializes in creating custom-tailored home care plans to help seniors in Aptos, CA safely age in place
At Visiting Angels Central Coast, we are proud to be a part of the Aptos, CA community. Here, we have been serving area seniors for a long time and have helped many continue to live on their own terms as they age. This is all thanks to our renowned in-home senior care services.
If your loved one has recently started showing signs that they may be in need of professional in-home care, we can help. We are here to help your senior parent lead a happier, healthier more fulfilled life without having to compromise their safety. After all, Aptos is a great place for seniors to live out their golden years—with its beautiful scenery, shopping areas and vibrant community—and we want to make sure your loved one can remain at home for as long as possible!
How We Help Seniors in Aptos
We offer the following in-home care services for seniors in Aptos:
- Personal Care: Visiting Angels Central Coast provides support that seniors need to remain healthy, happy and comfortable in their own homes. This can include meal preparation, assistance with bathing and grooming, light housekeeping, incontinence care, medication reminders and more.
- Companion Care: Quality in-home care is more than just caring for a senior’s personal needs. Our caregivers help fulfill your loved one’s social needs by providing positive companionship. We can have meaningful conversations, provide accompaniment to the Farmers Market at Cabrillo College and anything else your loved one needs.
- Certified Palliative Care: Palliative care is often confused with hospice care, but it does vary because the latter concerns itself mainly with terminally ill patients or those that are in the final stages of their lives. Palliative care can be provided for all individuals, regardless of the health condition they are dealing with or what their life expectancy is.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: Our transitioning care program was tailored to meed the needs of older adults. We provide transitional care to seniors after they leave the hospital or if they are coming back home from a rehabilitation facility. We help older adults recover quickly and avoid having to be hospitalized again.
- Social Care: An often overlooked aspect of quality in-home senior care is the social life of older adults. We want our clients to have well-rounded, balanced Golden Years. That is why we developed our Social Care program to help older adults stay in touch with family and friends by using new technologies and social media. The results have been incredible.
- Dementia Care: Your loved one does not have to relocate to a nursing home or an assisted living facility. With our compassionate dementia care program, they can continue to live safely in their own home without stress.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Once an older adult has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, helping them avoid stress becomes a priority. Our specialized approach to in-home care for seniors with Alzheimer’s ensures your loved one receives support throughout the day and never has to leave their family home.
- End of Life Care: Seniors in the final stages of their life need a particular type of care. Our caregivers will be your and your loved one’s right hand through this difficult time, helping wherever they can.
Our plans are customized and adjustable at any time. Our goal at Visiting Angels Central Coast is to provide the support seniors need to remain independent and have the option of remaining in their beloved home. Whether your loved one needs assistance for a few hours a day or long-term care options to help manage advanced age-related issues or chronic illnesses, you can have peace of mind knowing they'll be in good hands when you choose Visiting Angels for in-home care.
Find out how we can help your loved one by getting in touch with our Scotts Valley, CA office today.
Serving Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas, and throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California
Visiting Angels CENTRAL COAST IN CALIFORNIA5274 Scotts Valley Dr #102
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.