Personalized Home Care Options for Elderly and Disabled Adults in Monterey, CA
Visiting Angels Central Coast is proud to offer its nationally renowned home care services right in Monterey, CA. With years of experience and a mission to support and empower older adults as they age, we can help your loved one maintain their independence at home, receiving top-quality senior care without making compromises of any kind.
Our caregivers are all trained professionals and they passed an extensive screening process before joining our caregiver team. They can care for your loved one on a temporary or long-term basis, they can provide hourly care, and they can be there at all times, including weekends, nights, and holidays – whatever your loved one needs, our team is here to make it happen.
How Visiting Angels Central Coast Helps Seniors in Monterey, CA Remain Independent
Our home care services comprise from assistance with a range of daily tasks, from personal care, medication reminders and mobility support to light housekeeping, meal preparation and meaningful interaction. We offer respite care for family caregivers as well, enabling them to take a break from caregiving whenever they feel they need one.
In addition to these services, we also offer a variety of specialized senior care services, known as Life Care Navigation. These include:
- Certified Palliative Care, whose goal is to relieve pain and discomfort and restore happiness and well-being. It is not to be confused with hospice care.
- Ready-Set-Go Home, which is our transitional program for assisting seniors as they recover after a hospital stay.
- Social Care, which uses technology to help seniors stay connected with loved ones and their community.
- Dementia Care, focusing on the well-being and safety of seniors with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other forms of dementia and enabling them to receive quality care at home instead of in a nursing home.
- Alzheimer’s Care, allowing seniors to remain safely at home despite the stage of their condition.
- End of Life Care, supporting seniors and their families throughout the end of life process.
- Fall Prevention Program, preventing falls and making the home a safer place for seniors.
We offer an extensive selection of home care services in Monterey and offer free in-home consultations to help families make the best choices for their loved ones. All our care plans are personalized, adjusted until they perfectly align with your loved one’s needs, and they can be altered at any time should their care requirements change.
Whether your loved one needs a ride to their exercise class at the Scholze Park Center or needs help getting in and out of bed, you can rest assured that your loved one is in capable hands.
To learn more about our in-home care services in Monterey or schedule your free consultation, please contact Visiting Angels Central Coast today!
Serving Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas, and throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California
Visiting Angels CENTRAL COAST IN CALIFORNIA5274 Scotts Valley Dr #102
Scotts Valley, CA 95066