Personalized In-Home Care for Seniors in Soquel, CA
Visiting Angels helps seniors living in Soquel, CA gracefully age in place with essential personal home care services
If you are searching for a quality in-home senior care provider to help your loved one maintain their independence and preferred lifestyle, Visiting Angels Central Coast is here to help. We have made a reputation for ourselves as a trustworthy agency with the highest level of care in the industry. We are more than proud to offer personalized care plans to senior residents of Soquel, CA.
Thanks to our personalized, one-on-one approach to care and team of dedicated caregivers, seniors who do not wish to relocate to a nursing home or assisted living facility can receive the support they need right in their own home. Whether your loved one needs short-term assistance after undergoing medical treatment or long-term care to help manage age-related issues or chronic illnesses, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one will receive the support they truly need to live out their golden years safely and comfortably at home thanks to in-home care from Visiting Angels Central Coast.
Home Care Options Available for Seniors in Soquel
Let’s take a closer look at some of our senior care services regularly provided in Soquel:
- Personal Care – If your loved one has difficulty with taking care of themselves, our caregivers can provide assistance with many personal care tasks. This can include meal prep, assistance with personal hygiene, mobility assistance, toileting and incontinence care, light housekeeping and more.
- Companion Care – Your loved one’s social needs are just as important as their personal care needs, so our caregivers will provide meaningful companionship. Whether your loved one wishes to stay home for the day or take a stroll through Anna Jean Cummings Park, our caregivers can encourage social interaction and prevent your loved one from feeling lonely or isolated.
- Certified Palliative Care – Our aim with palliative care is to promote wellness, minimize pain and discomfort, and make efforts to improve the overall quality of life of all our clients, regardless of their illness or age.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Readmissions are a major concern when seniors are discharged from the hospital. To help ease the transition home, our trained caregivers make sure the doctor’s orders are followed to minimize risks of readmission, promote recuperation and provide quality home health care services to clients until they safely restore their health.
- Social Care – Our social care program is designed to help aging adults boost their social wellness. With the help of a dedicated in-home care provider, your loved one can learn how to use the internet and social media to stay connected with family out of town and close friends, shop online, entertain themselves, and more.
- Dementia Care – When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, relocation to an assisted living facility is not the only option for your family. With the help of in-home dementia care services from Visiting Angels Central Coast, your loved one can remain living safely at home for longer, despite their debilitating condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to our dementia care program, trained caregivers provide compassionate in-home care that focuses on reducing the specific symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
- End of Life Care – We care for seniors with limited life expectancy in the final stages of life and offer guidance, support, and respite to the family during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – As falls present a major health risk for many older adults, our fall prevention program is geared toward promoting mobility, fall-proofing the house, and supporting clients as they continue to live independently in a fall-free environment.
Get in touch with our Scotts Valley, CA office today at 831-703-8974 and learn more about how our personalized in-home care services can help your loved one maintain their independence. Visiting Angels Central Coast is here for you!
Serving Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas, and throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California
Visiting Angels Central Coast in California5274 Scotts Valley Dr #102
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.