In-Home Care Services for Elderly Adults in Capitola, CA
Getting the right type of in-home care for your loved one is important not just for their happiness and well-being but for your family’s peace of mind too. At Visiting Angels Central Coast, we can provide you with the support your senior loved one in Capitola, CA deserves.
How We Help Seniors in Capitola
At Visiting Angels Central Coast, our home care services are all based around the unique needs of each senior, meaning we develop personalized plans and schedules of care in accordance with your loved one’s routines, preferences and budget.
All care plans can be provided on a short-term or long-term basis. Hourly care is available, too. Our professional caregivers can look after your loved one 24/7, including weekends and holidays. We can make sure your loved one gets in and out of bed safely, provide transportation to and from the Mid-County Senior Center for fitness classes, make sure your loved one doesn’t wander around at night and so much more.
We offer the following types of senior care in Capitola:
- Elderly Companion Care, providing help with daily tasks but with a stronger focus on companionship
- Private Duty Care, allowing your loved one to remain safely at home and have all their personal care needs taken care of by experts
- Respite Care, providing respite and support for family caregivers
In addition to these services, we also offer our Life Care Navigation collection of home care solutions. These are services developed for seniors with more complex care requirements.
Included in Life Care Navigation are:
- Certified Palliative Care, which alleviates discomfort and restores hope through a holistic approach to care
- Ready-Set-Go Home, enabling seniors to safely continue their post-hospital recovery at home and restore their health
- Social Care, combining socialization with technology and teaching seniors how to boost their social lives through the use of computers, tablets and smartphones
- Dementia Care, assisting seniors with dementia in all stages of the condition and allowing them to enjoy top-quality care at home
- Alzheimer’s Care, focusing on seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, the most common type of dementia, and enabling them to remain at home instead of receiving care in a memory care facility
- End of Life Care, caring for seniors throughout the end of life transition and comforting and guiding family members
- Fall Prevention Program, whose goal is to enhance safety at home and prevent falls in seniors
All our Life Care Navigation services are customized to your loved one’s needs, so with us, they get to enjoy care of the highest quality tailored specifically for them!
Contact our Scotts Valley, CA office today to learn more about our in-home care options for seniors living in Capitola and schedule your free in-home assessment.
Serving Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Marina, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Salinas, and throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties in California
Visiting Angels CENTRAL COAST IN CALIFORNIA5274 Scotts Valley Dr #102
Scotts Valley, CA 95066