Visiting Angels Central Coast brings home care to seniors in Marina, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Salinas, Aptos, Capitola, Watsonville and surrounding areas in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties, CA who may have difficulty in caring for themselves. Our Angels travel to wherever our clients call home and provide them with assistance with personal care, companionship, transportation and a range of other services.
If you are a cheerful, dependable, compassionate person and hold yourself up to the highest standards of personal accountability, we would love to talk to you about becoming a caregiver with Visiting Angels Central Coast!
Our caregiving positions work around your schedule. We sit down with you to understand your schedule, where you see yourself working and what type of care environment you are looking for. From here we will build your schedule to fit your needs.
We serve senior clients throughout Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties, including:
- Carmel Valley
Benefits of Being an Angel
As a Visiting Angels caregiver, you’ll have these great benefits:
- Great Pay with opportunities for regular pay increases!
- Extra pay for shifts in the Santa Cruz Mountains, even if you live in the area
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available for full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- Paid training opportunities to support your professional development
- $100 sign on bonus for registered California Home Care Aides
- Employee discount with Toadal Fitness and Coast City Scrubs
- 401k available about one year if full time employment
- Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goals
Visiting Angels Central Coast, A Place You'll Love to Work
Why One-on-One Caregiving?
Visiting Angels Central Coast provides the one-on-one care that our local seniors deserve in the place that they call home. Many of our clients require assistance with the daily activities that they were once able to perform themselves - whether that is running errands, helping to cook a delicious meal, traveling outside to go on excursions or shopping trips, doing laundry, providing personal care, housekeeping and more.
Our professional home care team strives to help keep our clients engaged, whether that be with people they love or by recounting cherished memories. Assisting our clients in maintaining everyday tasks is why we love what we do, and why a career with Visiting Angels Central Coast may be right for you!