Professional, Top-Quality In-Home Care in Arab, AL
With in-home care from Visiting Angels, your loved one can have the support they need to remain in their Arab, AL home
Visiting Angels is a nationally renowned provider of senior in-home care services. We help seniors throughout Arab, AL age safely and gracefully in place by providing assistance for tasks that our clients have trouble with due to age-related difficulties.
Working with Visiting Angels Cullman can significantly boost your loved one’s independence and quality of life and help them remain living comfortably and independently at home for years to come. We’ll provide you with a personalized care plan and a compatible, skilled caregiver capable of addressing Mom or Dad’s care needs and lifestyle.
Comprehensive Home Care for Seniors in Arab
With a quaint setting and strong family and community values, it’s no wonder that seniors who live in Arab would choose to remain in this city instead of relocating to an assisted living facility elsewhere. Visiting Angels can make your loved one’s dream of remaining at home a reality. Whether our caregivers are preparing meals, reminding your loved one to take their medication or taking them to exercise classes at the Arab Senior Center, you can rest assured your loved one is in capable and caring hands.
Visiting Angels provides the following senior care services in the Arab, AL, area:
- Certified Palliative Care – Unlike hospice care which almost exclusively focuses on those terminally ill, our palliative care plans are provided by certified professionals that make every effort to improve each client’s overall well-being, regardless of their age, medical condition, or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – When a loved one is discharged from a hospital, we can ease the transition from hospital to home, minimize any existing risk of readmission, and quicken recovery at home.
- Social Care – Social well-being is important for maintaining one’s quality of life. Our home care experts help aging adults stay socially engaged by teaching them how to use the internet and social media platforms to keep in touch with family and friends, meet new people, shop online, stay entertained, and more.
- Dementia Care – Our dementia care services combine specialized memory care and personalized care to allow seniors with dementia to remain living safely and comfortably at home for as long as possible.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Older adults diagnosed with the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease - are cared for by skilled professionals who assist with everyday tasks, provide helpful reminders, and pay special attention to making the client’s home a safer and more comfortable place.
- End of Life Care – Older adults with a limited life expectancy can spend their final days at home and receive all the support they need from a compassionate caregiver who is also there to comfort family members during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program is specially designed to assist disabled individuals and aging adults with mobility and prevent any potential fall risks in their surroundings.
To learn more about our customized home care plans and how we can help your loved one in Arab, make sure to call our Cullman office today. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Cullman, Etowah, Walker, Marshall & Blount Counties
Visiting Angels Cullman207 4th St SE #A
Cullman, AL 35055
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.