Stellar In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Vinemont, AL
Visiting Angels is committed to providing quality home care solutions for seniors in Vinemont, AL
Visiting Angels is one of the leading in-home care providers in the nation, serving the Vinemont area along with a number of locations across North Central Alabama. Our locally owned and operated office in Cullman, AL, offers personalized care plans, assistance with various activities of daily living, and trained caregivers to help seniors in the area continue living comfortably at home for longer.
Home Care Options for Seniors in Vinemont
The following services are regularly provided in the Vinemont area:
- Personal Care – Our caregivers can help your loved one with everyday tasks that might be difficult to complete on their own due to age-related mobility and cognitive issues. This can include meal planning and prep, assistance with personal hygiene, toileting and incontinence care, light housekeeping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, transportation, help with laundry and more.
- Companion Care – We can help fulfill your loved one’s social needs and help them avoid isolation with meaningful companionship, whether your loved one chooses to spend the day at home or fishing on Lake Catoma.
- Certified Palliative Care – Highly trained, certified caregivers work tirelessly to elevate quality of life, minimize discomfort, and improve the overall wellness of the clients placed in our care.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our transitional care program is designed to help seniors continue with recuperation once they leave the hospital and safely restore their health at home. Our in-home care providers promote recuperation, communicate with medical professionals and family, and make sure doctor’s orders are followed to avoid readmissions.
- Social Care – The purpose of this program is to teach older adults how to use the internet and popular social media platforms and boost their social wellness in the process. A professional caregiver can show your loved one how to surf the internet, Skype, and create and manage a Facebook account so that they can chat with family out of town, meet new people online, shop, find entertainment, and more.
- Dementia Care – Older adults afflicted with dementia can remain living safely at home catered by a loving caregiver rather than relocating to an assisted living facility, which may cause stress, anxiety and contribute to the advancement of the condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This is a specialized type of dementia care that focuses on providing adequate memory care and lessening the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease to allow seniors afflicted with this type of dementia to remain at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – We offer compassionate care and support to seniors in the final stages of their life while providing family members with respite and comfort and helping them deal with this difficult situation.
- Fall Prevention Program – Trained caregivers promote senior mobility and take a number of preventative measures to improve safety and eliminate fall-riks from seniors’ homes.
Call our Cullman, AL office to learn more about how our personalized in-home care services can help your loved one. Visiting Angels Cullman offers free in-home consultations to help you determine the right level and type of care for Mom or Dad. We look forward to working with your family in Vinemont.
Serving Cullman, Etowah, Walker, Marshall & Blount Counties
Visiting Angels Cullman207 4th St SE #A
Cullman, AL 35055
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.