Comprehensive In-Home Care for Older Adults in Jasper, AL
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Jasper, AL retain their independence with quality in-home care solutions
At Visiting Angels Cullman, we provide a wide range of senior care services tailored to meet the exact needs of each client. We help aging adults in Jasper, AL continue living happily and independently at home throughout their golden years.
How Visiting Angels Helps Seniors in Jasper
Jasper is a wonderful city full of things to do and places to shop. At Visiting Angels, we understand that elderly adults who live in Jasper would choose to live out their golden years in their own home instead of relocating to a nursing home. We can help your loved one age gracefully in their own home with quality in-home care. Our caregivers can help out with so many non-medical services, including meal preparation, light housekeeping, mobility assistance, transportation to the Walker County Farmers Market and anything else your loved one needs to stay safe and comfortable at home.
We offer many senior care services, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – Most people think hospice care and palliative care are the same type of care. Although similar in nature, the main difference is that palliative care is there to improve the well-being of all clients receiving in-home care while hospice care mainly focuses on those with a limited life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This is our hospital-to-home program designed to support seniors during the transition, boost their recovery at home, help reduce the risk of readmission – a major health concern for every senior discharged from a hospital.
- Social Care – Assisted by a dedicated caregiver, seniors can learn how to use the internet and social media platforms to boost their social wellness, which is an important matter in maintaining one’s quality of life. Your loved one can learn how to get in touch with family and friends via Skype, Facebook, Facetime, and other platforms, and browse the internet for online shopping and entertainment.
- Dementia Care – Compassionate home care experts provide exceptional memory care and assist seniors with any type of dementia in their daily routines, which enables them to remain living in the safety and familiarity of their home for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This specialized program is dedicated to enabling seniors with Alzheimer’s disease, which is the most common type of dementia, to continue living safely and comfortably at home rather than relocating to an assisted living facility.
- End of Life Care – We provide compassionate end of life care to terminally ill seniors who wish to spend their final months and weeks at home. In addition, we provide support to family members and help them cope with the situation.
- Fall Prevention Program – As falls and fall-related injuries present a constant health risk for the majority of older adults, we have a specialized fall prevention program designed to help your loved one with mobility and minimize fall and tripping hazards in their immediate surroundings.
Learn more about our tailored in-home care services and how we help families in Jasper by calling our Cullman office today. Visiting Angels offers free in-home assessments and the option to Select Your Caregiver. We look forward to working with you!
Serving Cullman, Etowah, Walker, Marshall & Blount Counties
Visiting Angels CULLMAN207 4th St SE #A
Cullman, AL 35055