Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Princeton, TX
Learn more about how quality in-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Princeton, TX age in place
If your loved one requires assistance with everyday activities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities in Princeton, TX are not your only options anymore. Visiting Angels provide high-quality in-home care that allows seniors to live comfortably in their preferred routine.
With help from our trained caregivers, your loved one can receive care at home and remain more independent throughout their golden years. Whether your aging loved one needs assistance with getting dressed, bathing, cleaning their home or getting to and from the Lois Nelson Public Library, you can rest assured that they will receive the level of care they truly need.
How Does Visiting Angels McKinney Help Seniors in Princeton?
Our personalized care plans in Princeton include various senior care services, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – Many families mistake palliative for hospice care. Although these two types of care services have some similarities, hospice care is reserved for those in the final stages of life. On the other hand, our caregivers provide palliative care in order to boost wellness in all our clients, regardless of their life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – In order to prevent hospital readmission we have designed this program that allows seniors to recover after hospitalization in a safe and comfortable environment. Our caregivers will help our loved one with personal care tasks and make sure the doctor’s orders are followed.
- Social Care – We understand that staying connected to their loved ones is important for your parent’s health. Through our social care program our caregivers will teach your loved one how to use the internet, cell phone and social media so they can easily stay in touch with those they care about.
- Dementia Care – With help from our in-home care providers your loved one who has been diagnosed with dementia will be able to continue living safely at home despite their medical condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our caregivers will focus on reducing the specific symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease so that your loved one can live in their home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – We provide support and assistance to seniors with limited life expectancy so they can spend their last months in their own home, surrounded by their family.
- Fall Prevention Program – Our caregivers will fall-proof your parent’s home, boost their mobility thus preventing falls.
Contact our McKinney, TX office today and learn more about our in-home care services available in Princeton.
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Communities in Collin County, Texas
Visiting Angels MCKINNEY, TEXAS4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070