Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Princeton, TX
If your loved one requires assistance with everyday activities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities in Princeton, TX, are not your only options anymore. Visiting Angels McKinney provide high-quality home care services that allow seniors to live comfortably in their preferred routine.
Call 214-491-1999 to learn how we can help your loved one age in place!
How Does Home Care from Visiting Angels McKinney Help Seniors in Princeton?
Princeton's motto is "Progress with Purpose" because of the town's combinations of modern amenities and rural, small-town charm. This suburb of Dallas has a lot to offer seniors. For older adults who enjoy the outdoors, Princeton offers many opportunities to fish, watch birds, camp and more because it's so close to natural scenery like rolling hills and lush farmland. For those who enjoy eating out and shopping, Princeton also has a vibrant downtown district and many places to enjoy authentic Texan food. If your senior loved one lives in Princeton, it's no wonder that they would want to continue living in their Princeton home! Fortunately, in-home care from Visiting Angels McKinney can help make that happen.
Why have so many families in Princeton, TX counted on Visiting Angels McKinney for in-home senior care since 2008? It's because we believe in a personalized approach to caring for elderly and disabled adults. We don't use a "one size fits all" model of home care because we know our clients have their own unique needs. We can provide assistance with everyday tasks for a few hours a day, long-term support for seniors with advanced health and age-related issues, solutions in a pinch (like after being discharged from the hospital) and so much more. At Visiting Angels McKinney, seniors are in control of the care they receive.
Our personalized care plans in Princeton include various senior care services, including:
- Personal Care – Many seniors have trouble taking care of their personal hygiene and other physical needs due to age-related issues. Our caregivers can assist your loved one with bathing, grooming, getting dressed, making meals and so much more.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers can keep your loved one company so they don't feel isolated, which is a common issue among independent seniors in Princeton and surrounding areas.
- Respite Care – We can provide in-home care for seniors on a temporary basis so family caregivers can take time to relax and focus on other responsibilities without having to worry.
- Palliative Care – Many families mistake palliative for hospice care. Although these two types of care services have some similarities, hospice care is reserved for those in the final stages of life. On the other hand, our caregivers provide palliative care in order to boost wellness in all our clients, regardless of their life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – In order to prevent hospital readmission we have designed this program that allows seniors to recover after hospitalization in a safe and comfortable environment. Our caregivers will help our loved one with personal care tasks and make sure the doctor’s orders are followed.
- Social Care – We understand that staying connected to their loved ones is important for your parent’s health. Through our social care program our caregivers will teach your loved one how to use the internet, cell phone and social media so they can easily stay in touch with those they care about.
- Dementia Care – With help from our in-home care providers your loved one who has been diagnosed with dementia will be able to continue living safely at home despite their medical condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our caregivers will focus on reducing the specific symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease so that your loved one can live in their home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – We provide in-home care to seniors with limited life expectancy so they can spend their last months in their own home, surrounded by their family.
- Fall Prevention Program – Our caregivers will fall-proof your parent’s home, boost their mobility thus preventing falls.
With help from our trained caregivers, your loved one can receive care at home and remain more independent throughout their golden years. Whether your aging loved one needs assistance with getting dressed, bathing, cleaning their home or getting to and from the Lois Nelson Public Library, you can rest assured that they will receive the level of care they truly need.
Contact our McKinney, TX office today and learn more about our in-home care services available in Princeton.
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Other Communities in Collin County, TX
Visiting Angels MCKINNEY, TX4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070