Dependable Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Plano, TX
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Plano, TX maintain their independence while giving them the support they need through quality in-home care
If your parent lives in Plano, TX, it is quite understandable that they wish to spend their golden years here, in the comfort of their home. At Visiting Angels McKinney, we can help your loved one boost their independence and safely enjoy their routine in Plano, making sure their care needs and requests and addressed whenever needed.
Our senior care agency is famous across the nation due to the quality of care we provide. Our care plans are not just personalized but flexible too, our in-home caregivers are highly trained professionals that love what they do, and our staff is available at all times to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
How We Help Seniors in Plano
We can provide a wide range of senior care services in Plano, TX, from meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, and transportation to personal care, mobility assistance and more. The plan we will develop for your loved one will reflect not just their care needs but their schedule, routines and lifestyle as well, so you can get peace of mind that they will receive nothing but the best care right in their home. Our caregivers can help your loved one prepare nutritious meals, accompany them to the Haggard Library to check out books they may like, help them get to the toilet and more.
And if your loved one has more advanced care needs, we can accommodate those too! Let us take a quick look at our specialized home care programs available to seniors in Plano:
- Certified Palliative Care – Available to all seniors regardless of life expectancy, this care program can improve your loved one’s overall well-being and quality of life, provide them with comfort and support, and reduce any pain, discomfort or negative emotions.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – This program is reserved for older adults who are about to be discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation facility. It is designed to promote faster recovery and prevent hospital readmission.
- Social Care – Our caregivers can help your loved one learn how to use computers and the Internet to stay in touch with loved ones, get entertained and informed, and much more.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care – These two programs were created to assist seniors diagnosed with any type of dementia to remain safely at home and possibly even slow down the advancement of the illness.
- End of Life Care – Our in-home care providers can assist your family as your loved one nears the end of life transition. We can provide help with activities of daily living as well as comfort and emotional support during these hard times.
- Fall Prevention Program – With this senior care program, your loved one can significantly reduce the risk of falls and fall hazards at home.
To learn more about our in-home care services or get started with a care plan, please contact our McKinney, TX office today! We are here for you!
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Communities in Collin County, Texas
Visiting Angels MCKINNEY, TEXAS4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070
Visiting Angels McKinney serves the following ZIP codes in the Plano area:
If your loved one lives in a different part of Plano and needs in-home senior care, contact the Visiting Angels Plano office.