Expert In-Home Care From Visiting Angels in Celina, TX
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Celina, TX gracefully age in place with personalized and reliable in-home care
In the past, the only caregiving options for aging adults in Celina, TX were residential homes or moving in with a family member. Nowadays, seniors have numerous options that allow them to live longer, healthier lives and remain more independent throughout their golden years.
If you are looking for a high-quality in-home care provider, Visiting Angels McKinney is your perfect match. We offer tailor-made care plans designed to help older adults continue to live comfortably at home in their preferred routine. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed, cleaning their home or going to the Celina Senior Center for exercise classes, you can have peace of mind knowing they’ll receive the care they truly need.
Home Care Options in Celina
Our personalized care plans in Celina, TX commonly include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Many people think palliative and hospice care are the same type of care. However, while hospice care is intended for those in the final stages of life, our certified caregivers provide palliative care to alleviate discomfort and boost wellness in all our clients, regardless of their condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This is our hospital-to-home program designed to prevent hospital readmissions – a major health risk for seniors after treatment or surgery. Our trained senior caregivers assist older adults with personal care tasks, promote recovery, and make sure doctor’s orders are followed.
- Social Care – Our social care program can help boost your loved one's social well-being and stay connected with friends and family. With the help of one of our dedicated caregivers, your Mom or Dad can learn how to use the internet and popular social media platforms to stay connected with those they care about, shop online, meet new people, and much more.
- Dementia Care – We provide quality memory care to seniors with all types and in all stages of dementia, helping them to continue living safely at home despite their condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – These services focus on reducing the specific symptoms of the most common of all types of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease - so that aging adults afflicted with this debilitating condition can remain living safely in the comfort of their home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Older adults diagnosed with limited life expectancy can spend their final months and weeks in their own home, surrounded by their family and catered by a compassionate caregiver.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program is specifically geared toward boosting mobility, fall-proofing the home, and preventing falls in seniors’ surroundings.
Call our McKinney, TX office today and learn more about our in-home care services and how we can help your loved one in Celina. Visiting Angels is looking forward to working with your family.
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Plano and Communities in Collin County, Texas
Visiting Angels in McKinney, TX4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.