Personalized In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Frisco, TX
With in-home care services from Visiting Angels, your senior loved one in Frisco, TX can safely and gracefully age in place
When you have a loved one in Frisco, TX who is in need of senior care at home, it is only natural that you want what is best for them. With so many options to choose from, it is understandable why so many families get overwhelmed while searching for a caregiver for their parent or relative. With Visiting Angels, however, the whole process is as simple as it gets and it is guaranteed to provide you with absolute peace of mind at the end.
Why Choose Visiting Angels McKinney
With Visiting Angels McKinney, your loved one will get a personalized care plan, the ability to select a caregiver and much more. We are one of the leading home care agencies in the nation due to our dedication to our work and our mission to help seniors maintain their independence and quality of life at home.
In Frisco, TX, we can provide many senior care services, including but not limited to:
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Personal care
- Mobility assistance
- And more
Due to the flexibility of our care plans, your loved one can make changes or adjustments to their plan whenever their situation or condition changes. Whether your loved one needs help with bathing, transportation to and from the Senior Center at Frisco Square or long-term care to manage symptoms of dementia, you can rest assured they'll receive the care they truly need.
Comprehensive Home Care Solutions Available for Seniors in Frisco
We can also accommodate the needs of clients with more complex care requests. Here are our specialized senior care plans in the Frisco area:
- Certified Palliative Care – Not to be confused with hospice care, palliative care is geared toward providing seniors with comfort and support regardless of life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – If your loved one is currently in a hospital, we can help them continue their recovery at home. With this program, we aim to reduce recovery times and minimize the risk of readmission.
- Social Care – Our caregivers assist older adults with using modern technologies to communicate with others, stay informed, watch movies and TV shows, and much more.
- Dementia Care – We can enable seniors with dementia to remain at home despite their diagnosis.
- Alzheimer’s Care – With us, Alzheimer’s patients can continue living at home and enjoy their preferred routine for longer.
- End of Life Care – This program supports seniors nearing the end of life and provides assistance and comfort to families, as well.
- Fall Prevention Program – Our caregivers can reduce the risk of falls and fall-related injuries in your loved one’s home.
To find out more about us or our in-home care services, please contact our McKinney, TX office today! We are happy to be of service!
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Communities in Collin County, Texas
Visiting Angels McKinney, Texas4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.