Top-Quality In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Farmersville, TX
Our goal is to help seniors living in Farmersville, TX maintain their independence and age at home despite age-related difficulties by providing personalized home care services
Most seniors prefer to spend their golden years in the comfort of their own home. Even if your parent needs assistance with everyday tasks, with quality in-home care from Visiting Angels McKinney, they can age at home and remain independent for as long as possible. With help from our caregivers, your parent will be able to safely enjoy their routine in Farmersville, TX.
Thanks to our personalized care plans that are also flexible and our trained, skilled, experienced and compassionate caregivers, we are known for our professional senior care services across the country. Whether your loved one needs help making meals, getting out of bed or getting to and from the Rike Memorial Library, you can have peace of mind knowing they’re in capable and caring hands.
Home Care Services Available for Seniors in Farmersville
Regardless of whether your parent needs assistance meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, transportation or personal care, rest assured that the care they need will be the care they receive. We will create a personalized care plan tailored to your loved one’s needs, schedule, routines and lifestyle. Even if your loved one has more advanced care needs, Visiting Angels McKinney is here to help.
Here are specialized senior care programs we offer in Farmersville, TX.
- Certified Palliative Care – This type of care is designed to ensure your loved one’s well-being and quality of life. Our trained caregivers will provide your aging parent with comfort and support, and reduce any pain, discomfort or negative emotions.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – If your loved one has been discharged from a hospital or a rehabilitation facility, this program will allow them to recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Social Care – Our caregivers can teach your parent how to use computers, search engines, social media and their cell phone, thus making staying in touch with loved ones far easier.
- Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care – If your parent has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or any type of dementia, these two programs can make independent living possible despite their condition.
- End of Life Care – Our senior caregivers can provide support and assistance to your parent as they near the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program reduces the risk of falls and fall hazards at home.
If you believe your loved one in Farmersville could benefit from our in-home care services, don’t hesitate to contact our McKinney, TX office and get started with a care plan.
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Prosper and Communities in Collin County, Texas
Visiting Angels MCKINNEY, TEXAS4500 Eldorado Pkwy #1500
McKinney, TX 75070
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.