Compassionate In-Home Care for Seniors in Juno Beach, FL
With in-home care from Visiting Angels, your senior loved one can get the support they need to confidently age in place in Juno Beach, FL
Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens helps elderly adults in Juno Beach, FL live independently in their own homes with personalized in-home senior care. Our caregivers can assist your loved one with tasks that have become more difficult because of age-related mobility and cognitive issues.
Juno Beach is a town that’s perfect for older adults because of its laid-back atmosphere and beautiful coastline. If your loved one lives here, we definitely understand that they’d prefer to continue living at home instead of relocating to an assisted living facility! We can make your loved one’s wishes a reality with personalized and proactive support around the house. Our caregivers can help your loved one age comfortably, safely and gracefully in place with custom-tailored and compassionate care.
How Does Professional In-Home Care Help Seniors in Juno Beach?
At Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, we provide a vast array of essential personal home care services, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – This program is often confused with hospice care, but the two differ in that palliative care is provided to seniors regardless of medical status or life expectancy. It is geared toward improving life quality, restoring hope and optimism, and reducing discomfort.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This is our transitional care program that helps seniors recover at home after a hospital stay and prevents hospital readmission.
- Social Care – With this program, seniors can easily learn how to use the Internet and social media to talk to loved ones, shop products and services online, browse the web, and much more.
- Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia no longer have to move to nursing homes or memory care facilities to receive the best possible dementia care. This program enables them to get the support they need in the comfort of their beloved home.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to dementia care, our Alzheimer’s care services provide the in-home care seniors need to manage their symptoms and remain safe and comfortable at home.
- End of Life Care – End of life care helps seniors and their families during the end of life transition, providing assistance, comfort, guidance, and support throughout this challenging period.
- Fall Prevention Program – With this specialized program, we reduce the risk of falls and accidents, making our clients’ homes much safer for them and encouraging them to perform daily activities without constantly fearing whether they will fall and hurt themselves.
When it comes to choosing the best type of in-home senior care solution for your loved one in Juno Beach, the most important factor is whether it can be personalized to meet their exact needs and requests. At Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, we provide fully customized care plans that perfectly match the requirements of each client. Not only that, but our plans are incredibly flexible, so we can alter them as the needs of our clients shift. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed or companionship on one of the beachside turtle walks at the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, you can rest assured your loved one’s care plan will fit their individual needs.
If your loved one is ready to start receiving quality in-home care from a professional caregiver, contact our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office today at 561-264-0866. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.