Home Care in Atlantis, FL
Most seniors want to spend their golden years at home in their preferred routine. In the past, seniors who could no longer take care of themselves completely and needed assistance with daily activities were often relocated to nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or went to live with a family member.
Home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Atlantis, FL, remain independent and live at home for as long as they wish
However, with home care from Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, older adults can now safely age at home, regardless of their medical condition. Our caregivers help seniors living in Atlantis, FL, maintain their independence without compromising their safety.
Here's How We Help Seniors in Atlantis
To ensure our clients in Atlantis receive the level of care they need, we offer a wide range of home care services, including:
- Personal Care – If your loved one cannot take care of themselves due to an age-related issue, we are here to assist them with the activities of daily living such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, toilet and incontinence care, light housekeeping, mobility assistance, medication reminders and more.
- Companion Care – Seniors who live alone often get lonely. Our companion care services provide meaningful companionship and support to your parent.
- Certified Palliative Care – Contrary to popular belief, hospice and palliative care differ. While hospice care is reserved for seniors with limited life expectancy, palliative care is designed to enhance the life quality of older adults, regardless of their advanced medical conditions.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – After your parent has been discharged from a hospital, our caregivers will make sure they recover in a safe environment and avoid being readmitted to the hospital.
- Social Care – Our caregivers will teach your parent how to utilize technology. By learning to use their phone, computer, Skype, and social networks, your parent can stay connected to people they care about quickly.
- Dementia Care – With our home care services, seniors with dementia can continue living at home.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s can age in place and avoid the stress of moving to a nursing home.
- End-of-Life Care – We offer assistance and support to seniors during their final months. We will be there to help with anything that comes up, allowing you to spend quality time together.
Personalized Care for Your Loved One in Atlantis
Our caregivers know that your loved one needs assistance outside of the home as well. That is why our caregivers make sure they are familiar with your loved one's community to better assist. Our caregivers can provide transportation to and from appointments at HCA Florida JFK Hospital, assist them in picking up prescriptions at Atlantis Pharmacy, or even join them for some companionship and fresh air at Sunset Park.
Contact Us to Learn More
Whether your parent needs home care services for a few hours per day or day 24-hour care, Visiting Angels is here to help.
Contact our Palm Beach Gardens office at 561-328-7611 and learn about our home care services in Atlantis, FL.
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
"My 90 year old mother fell and broke her arm a year ago and was in real need of home care. Knowing the great reputation of Visiting Angels, I called them after checking their recent(wonderful) reviews. This gave me the confidence to start services. We had to do 24 hour care for many months as mom couldn’t do much for herself. Our experience has been very positive, the caregivers have been competent and caring. Honorable mention needs to go to our care coordinator Jackie who has always been willing and able to meet requests, listen attentively to mom’s changing needs and make any adjustments in hours and staffing! I am out of state and knowing that my mother’s needs are met for safety and compassionate quality care is priceless!"
– Debbie D. (More reviews here)Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐