Home Care Services for Seniors in Atlantis, FL
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Atlantis, FL remain independent and live at home for as long as they wish
Most seniors want to spend their golden years at home in their preferred routine. In the past, seniors who were no longer able to completely take care of themselves and needed assistance with daily activities were often relocated to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or went to live with a member of their family.
However, with in-home senior care from Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, older adults can now safely age at home, regardless of their medical condition. Our caregivers help seniors living in Atlantis, FL maintain their independence without compromising their safety.
In-Home Care Services Available in Atlantis
In order to ensure our clients receive the level of care they need, we offer a wide range of senior care services, including:
- Personal Care – If your loved one cannot take care of themselves due to an age-related issue, we are here to assist them with the activities of daily living such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, toilet, and incontinence care, light housekeeping, mobility assistance, medication reminders and more.
- Companion Care – Seniors who live alone often get lonely. Through our companion care we provide meaningful companionship and support to your parent.
- Certified Palliative Care – Contrary to popular belief, hospice and palliative care are not the same thing. While hospice care is reserved for seniors with limited life expectancy, palliative care is designed to enhance the life-quality of older adults, regardless of their advanced medical conditions.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – After your parent has been discharged from a hospital, our caregivers will make sure they recover in a safe environment and avoid being readmitted to the hospital.
- Social Care – Our caregivers will teach your parent how to utilize technology. By learning to use their phone, computer, Skype and social networks your parent will be able to easily stay connected to people they care about.
- Dementia Care – With our in-home care services, seniors with dementia are able to continue living at home.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease can age in place and avoid the stress of having to move to a nursing home.
- End of Life Care – We offer assistance and support to seniors during their final months. We will be there to help with anything that comes up, allowing you to spend quality time together.
Contact Us to Learn More
Whether your parent needs home care for a few hours per day, or day 24-hour care, we are here to help. Contact our Palm Beach Gardens office and find out all about our care services we provide in Atlantis, FL.
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.