Dignified In-Home Care for Seniors in Lake Worth, FL
Count on Visiting Angels for reliable home care for seniors in Lake Worth, FL
At Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, we have been helping older adults receive truly helpful and personalized senior care at home for a long time now. As a nation-wide company, we have the experience to look after older adults from all walks of life and assisting seniors in maintaining their independence without compromising their safety is a life-long mission for us. As your loved one gets older, you may be wondering what to do as they begin to lose their strength and experience other age-related symptoms and conditions.
If your loved one has expressed the wish to stay in Lake Worth, FL in their family home as they age, we can understand why. Lake Worth is an incredible place, full of things to do and with a close-knit and vibrant community. You may be worried about your loved one’s health and whether or not they will be able to continue living on their own, but the fact is that your loved one’s independence does not have to come at a price. With in-home care Visiting Angels Palm Beach Gardens, your loved one will receive personalized care from a caregiver that will help them stay healthy and living on their own terms in their golden years.
How We Help Seniors in Lake Worth
To help older adults live their best lives in Lake Worth, FL, we provide caregivers who can provide the following home care services:
- Personal Care – When age-related difficulties make it difficult for your loved one to take care of themselves, our caregivers can provide any assistance they need. We offer meal prep, assistance with personal hygiene, toilet and incontinence care, light housekeeping, mobility assistance, medication reminders and more.
- Companion Care – We know that loneliness is a common problem for seniors who live on their own at home, so our caregivers can provide meaningful companionship, whether your loved one desires a good conversation or accompaniment to a show at the Lake Worth Playhouse.
- Certified Palliative Care – Many often confuse palliative care with hospice care, but the former is provided for individuals of all ages and with any advanced medical condition that requires specialized care.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – We created this transitional care program to help older adults recover quickly and avoid being readmitted to the hospital.
- Social Care – New technology has made it possible for family and friends to stay in touch like never before. We help older adults take advantage of this amazing technology.
- Dementia Care – Even seniors with dementia can continue living at home with proper in-home care.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Older adults who have received an Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis can now stay safe and avoid the stress of having to move to a nursing home or assisted living facility.
- End of Life Care – We will be there for you and your loved one during this time. We will be your right hand as your loved one transitions, there to help with anything that comes up, allowing you to spend as much time together as possible.
To learn more about home care options for seniors in Lake Worth, contact our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office today at 561-264-0866!
Serving Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Jupiter, Juno Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County and Martin County, FL
Visiting Angels PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL8645 N Military Trl #407
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410