Reliable Long-Term Care at Home for Seniors in Pikesville, MD and Nearby Communities
Deciding to provide long-term care is not always easy, and it’s something that many of us might not know how to approach. Long-term care and the benefits of keeping your loved one at home can be a tremendous gift.
Visiting Angels Pikesville is a leader in the senior care industry and can provide reliable assistance to your loved one at home. We assist with activities of daily living, such as eating meals, getting dressed, and bathing in the comfort of their own home.
How Can Long-Term Care Help My Loved One?
Our home care services can significantly benefit your loved one. Here are some of the many ways long-term care can help seniors in the Owings Mills area:
- Our essential personal care services for seniors with chronic illnesses can help them maintain a healthy routine.
- Seniors with Alzheimer’s and other memory illnesses receive assistance with daily activities and ongoing monitoring from attentive and compassionate CNAs. This can help them avoid falling and wandering and contributes to keeping them safe.
- Seniors receiving in-home treatment for cancer can receive meaningful companionship and help with personal tasks that may become difficult for them to do on their own during treatment.
- For seniors with irreversible vision and mobility issues, our services provide the comprehensive and flexible care needed to remain comfortable and safe in familiar surroundings.
What Does Long-Term Home Care from Visiting Angels Pikesville Include?
Visiting Angels Pikesville offers a wide range of personal care services for local seniors. In addition to assisting with several types of personal care and household tasks, we can provide social activities, companionship, and more.
Our CNAs can help in many ways, including:
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
Providing mobility assistance to prevent falls
Helping your loved one bathe and get dressed
Assisting with grooming, hygiene, and incontinence care
Our long-term care services can provide a safe and caring environment for your loved one. Our home care services allow your loved ones to maintain freedom and live comfortably in their surroundings. This can help them feel secure and self-confident as they continue to age.
Contact our Pikesville, MD office today if your loved one needs long-term home care services.
Serving Pikesville, Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Glyndon, Mt. Washington, Finksburg, and Baltimore
Visiting Angels PIKESVILLE, MARYLAND10451 Mill Run Circle #400
Owings Mills, MD 21117