24-Hour Home Care for Seniors in Raleigh, NC and Nearby Areas
You'd do anything for your elderly loved one, but sometimes their care requires more time than what is practical for a family caregiver. Visiting Angels of Raleigh can assist you by providing 24-hour home care services for them. Working together with you and your family, we’ll ensure your loved one gets the care they need for a safe, happy and rewarding life as they age in place.
Visiting Angels of Raleigh is an integral part of the community and has proudly served seniors in Raleigh, Wake Forest, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, and other nearby cities in Wake County, NC for over 23 years. Whether your need is temporary or long-term, you can trust us to provide the exceptional 24-hour home care your loved one deserves as they live out their golden years in comfortable, familiar surroundings.
Call Visiting Angels of Raleigh at 919-787-4317 to learn more!
How 24-Hour Home Care Benefits Raleigh-Area Seniors
With 24-hour home care from Visiting Angels of Raleigh, your loved one will receive the comprehensive, one-on-one care they need to age in place in their own home while maintaining their independence and everyday routine. We work in shifts to provide the best in-home senior care possible, during the day or throughout the night.
Our 24-hour home care services include helping Raleigh-area seniors with:
- Mobility – Whether it be transferring your loved one to and from bed, navigating around different areas of their home, or taking walks outside to enjoy fresh air, our caregivers can assist.
- Transportation – Visiting Angels of Raleigh can help get your loved one to and from appointments when you can’t. We’ll take notes and relay all necessary follow-up orders to you.
- Meals – Our caregivers will help plan, prepare and serve meals, as well as assist with feeding, if necessary.
- Medication reminders – We will make sure the right medications are taken at the right times, no matter what. We can also assist with fluid monitoring.
- Personal hygiene – As seniors age, it’s not always easy for them to handle basic self-care. Our skilled staff can help with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and incontinence care.
- Household work – We’re happy to assist with light housekeeping, such as laundry and cleaning.
- Companionship – Our trained senior care experts are quick at making friends, providing elderly adults with company and daily communication from people who care.
- Overnight care – If your loved one has trouble staying asleep at night, our caregivers can stay with them throughout the night.
Why Choose Visiting Angels of Raleigh for Your 24-Hour Home Care Needs?
At Visiting Angels of Raleigh, we know that choosing a 24-hour home care service for your loved one can be difficult, and we recognize that no two seniors are alike. We will listen carefully to your loved one's needs and concerns, customize a care plan that includes the services they need to age in place, and match them with one of our highly qualified caregivers. Each of them have been carefully screened and trained and have a desire to help seniors in the Raleigh area.
We've earned the trust and support of families throughout Wake County, NC, for over 23 years by providing the community with a compassionate and trained team of virtue. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to offer clients comfort, respect, and peace of mind. With 24-hour home care from Visiting Angels of Raleigh, you can rest assured that your loved one will receive the dignified care and meaningful companionship they deserve as they age in place.
Get Started with 24-Hour Home Care from Visiting Angels of Raleigh
Serving Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina and other Wake County, NC Communities
Visiting Angels RALEIGH, NC5700 Six Forks Rd #102
Raleigh, NC 27609