Parkinsons Care in Raleigh, NC and the Surrounding Area
Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
- Mobility Loss. Parkinson'smay begin with a stiffness in your loved one’s limbs and a change in your loved one’s gait. Over time, your loved one may experience difficulty walking and eventually lose their ability to walk or stand on their own.
- Tremors. Your loved one might experience a slight tremor on one side of their body. These tremors may increase over time, making it difficult for your loved one to perform tasks of daily living.
- Balance Problems. Parkinson’s can affect your loved one’s balance, making them more susceptible to falling.
- Non-Mobile Symptoms. In addition to mobility-related symptoms, your loved one might also experience depression, anxiety, trouble sleeping, a slowing of thoughts, and hallucinations and delusions.
How Parkinson’s Care from Visiting Angels of Raleigh Can Help Your Loved One in Raleigh, Wake Forest, and Nearby Cities
- Mobility assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Errand running and grocery shopping
- Bathing, dressing, and toileting help
- Transferring assistance
- Transportation to therapies and appointments
- Meal planning, preparation, and serving
- Positive companionship and emotional support
Serving Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina and other Wake County, NC Communities
Visiting Angels Raleigh, North Carolina5700 Six Forks Rd #102
Raleigh, NC 27609
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.