Caregiver Jobs for CNAs and Professional Caregivers in Brockton, Middleborough, and Nearby Cities
Make a Positive Impact on Someone’s Life and Yours – Join Our Team Today!
Visiting Angels of Raynham caregivers care for the ones that have difficulty caring for themselves in their favorite place, home. Caring for seniors who are in need of care is what they live for. If you are a cheerful, dependable, compassionate person that has personal accountability, we would love to talk with you about our caregiver jobs!
Why One on One Caregiving?
Our caregivers provide the one on one assistance to our seniors in the comfort of their own home. Everyday activities that are taken for granted are difficult for our clients to achieve. Whether that running errands, helping out with meals, taking them out on excursions or shopping trips, laundry, personal care, keeping the house neat and tidy, we are there to lending a helping hand. However, the number one care task performed within our caregiver jobs is helping the client reengage and enjoy their life!
What Visiting Angels Can Offer You
Our caregiver jobs offer these great benefits:
- Work the schedule you want to work
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
- Retirement plan with company match
- Outstanding Bonus Program
- Short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Additional pay for weekend shifts
- Paid training and continuing education
- Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goals
- Advanced certifications in specialized care
- We do our best to place our team closest to their homes.
Caregivers Make Our Agency Work, So We Take Caregiver Feedback Seriously
At Visiting Angels of Raynham, we take our employees happiness very seriously. We hired an outside company, Home Care Pulse, to audit how our angel companions feel about working for us. Every month Home Care Pulse calls our current in home care providers to provide their honest anonymous feedback regarding what they like and do not like about us. Our caregivers feedback is used to improve what we do.