Home Care Agency In Raynham, MA
Finding the right home care agency can be challenging. Visiting Angels Raynham has the resources to help you make your decision.
When first researching for a home care agency, it can be quite confusing. There are so many different types of care that you could take part in and they all cater to clients with different needs and wants. At Visiting Angels of Raynham, MA, we provide a variety of resources to help you make the right decision for you and your loved one.
First, we will schedule an initial meeting with you and one of our Visiting Angels care coordinators. At this meeting, we will provide you with a world of information. It includes a detailed review of how our care is provided and we talk about your loved one’s schedule. If you have any questions about our care, this is the perfect place to get them all answered.
We also spend time getting to know your loved one as much as possible. We want to know all of your concerns, so we can personalize our care plans to meet and exceed your loved one’s expectations. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make recommendations depending on various factors such as your loved one’s medical history and living situation. We’ve worked with thousands of families across the nation and we’d love to utilize our home care agency knowledge to help you make that first step.
If you’re wondering how our initial meetings often go, here are a couple of the most common talking points:
- Specific physical needs of the care recipient with regards to bathing, dressing, diet, mobility, and incontinence
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, conversation, activities, appointments, and companionship
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as meal preparation, groceries, linens, laundry, and light housekeeping
- Discussion of schedules, access to the home, documentation, and details of how to work with scheduling changes with the office and the caregivers
- If you choose to proceed with care, we would work together to create a finalized personalized care plan, establish a schedule, schedule a nurse visit, and coordinate a meeting with potential caregivers.
If you’re looking to take that first step in finding the right home care agency for your loved one, call Visiting Angels of Raynham, MA. It’s the best way to take the first step on your in-home care journey.
Serving Abington, Avon, Berkley, Bridgewater, Brockton, Dighton, Halifax, Hanson, Holbrook, Middleborough, Plympton, Randolph, Raynham, Rockland, Taunton, Whitman, and Neighboring Towns
Visiting Angels RAYNHAM, MA473 S St W #18
Raynham, MA 02767