At Visiting Angels, we’re always looking for qualified caregivers in San Diego, Coronado and surrounding areas to join our team. Apply today!
Visiting Angels is the leading home care agency in the San Diego area, providing personal care, companion care and specialized care for seniors in need of professional at-home support. Due to our constantly growing client base, we are always on the lookout for new care providers.
If you would like to become a caregiver with Visiting Angels San Diego, here is what you need to know about us:
- Visiting Angels caters to hundreds of locations across the United States. Our office in San Diego is locally owned and operated, but its values and mission are the same across all locations in the country.
- To ensure maximum client satisfaction, we put their needs first at all times. We provide personalized care plans, built in accordance with the needs of each client, and allow for great flexibility when it comes to altering plans and schedules.
- We work only with the best home care professionals around. Our Angels are professional, kind, trustworthy, reliable and supportive. To reward the hard work of our home care providers, we offer a range of benefits to our local team members.
How Visiting Angels Makes a Difference to Seniors in San Diego and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels San Diego, we care for the whole person.
We take into account each client’s physical, mental, social and emotional needs and make sure to provide them with plenty of opportunities for meaningful activity and interaction.
We focus on building relationships with our clients and therefore match seniors with compatible caregivers, thus easing the transition to in-home care and supporting the development of these bonds.
We treat our clients with dignity and respect and work hard on brightening their days and helping them enjoy their senior years despite health or other issues.
As one of our Angels at our San Diego office, your responsibilities may include:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene (bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care…)
- Medication and fluid reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- Mobility assistance and transferring & positioning
- Incidental transportation in the area
- Companionship and conversation
Why Join the Visiting Angels Team
At Visiting Angels San Diego, we sincerely appreciate the dedication of our caregivers. We know we couldn't provide the exceptional care that families in Coastal and Metro San Diego and Coronado come to expect from us without their hard work and compassion.
When you join our team, we will greatly reward the effort you put into every day by offering competitive pay, flexible scheduling, ongoing training opportunities, and much more. Best of all, you'll work for an agency fostering growth and a positive and professional environment.