Home Care in Lowell, IN
Visiting Angels of Schererville Strives to Provide Quality Home Health Care to Seniors Living in Lowell
Our mission as a leading provider of quality home health care in Lowell is to provide the services they need to continue living independently at home. At Visiting Angels of Schererville, we offer a range of personalized home health care services that can be modified to meet the needs and lifestyle of each client so they can continue aging in place for as long as possible.
Lowell is home to the nation's oldest Labor Day Parade, numerous festivals throughout the year and outstanding eateries. No wonder so many choose to spend their golden years here rather than moving their homes to warmer climates in the south. If you have a loved one who has decided to stay in town but might need a helping hand to do so, Visiting Angels of Schererville’s quality home health care services are here to make it happen.
Senior Care in Lowell
Among the many quality home health care services we offer for seniors living in the Lowell area are:
- Alzheimer's Care - We provide compassionate memory care to seniors living with the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease.
- Dementia Care - When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia this specialized type of care may be your best option to help maintain their independence and enable them to continue living in the safety of their home for as long as possible.
- Fall Prevention - This home care program is specifically geared toward eliminating fall risks in your loved one’s surroundings. This may include everything from aiding with mobility and fall-proofing the house to providing transportation to appointments.
- End of Life Care - Seniors nearing the end of their life receive adequate support and a comforting presence of a loving caregiver who is also there to provide respite and guidance to members of the family.
- Social Care - Staying socially engaged and connected with family and friends helps improve one’s quality of life significantly. With this program, our Angel Companions – meaning our dedicated caregivers – help boost your loved one’s social wellness by teaching them how to surf the Internet and use social media platforms to their advantage.
- Certified Palliative Care - Most people use the terms hospice and palliative care interchangeably, but these are two different types of care. The main difference is that hospice care is reserved for those with limited life expectancy, while palliative care, on the other hand, aims to improve the well-being and quality of life for all clients, regardless of age, medical condition, or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - This home care program is designed to ease the transition from hospital to home. Our dedicated in-home care providers make every effort to provide older adults with enough care and support needed to boost their recovery and minimize the risk of hospital re-admission.
- Respite Care - Our caregivers allow family members to take a step back and focus on their own health and needs.
- Companion Care - Daily assistance and companionship.
- Personal Care - Dignified assistance with personal tasks like dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting.
Along with the many quality home health care services, our home care providers also provide safe transportation to things like doctor's appointments at the Community Hospital Outpatient Center, out for a meal with old friends at Giuseppe's Pizza on Eagle Ridge Dr, or even for a day out in the fresh air and sunshine at Woodland Park which is also home to the Veteran's Memorial.
Interested in Our Services?
If you are interested in learning more about our quality home health care services for seniors in Lowell, contact Visiting Angels of Schererville at 219-500-5896 and schedule your free, no-obligation in-home care consultation with one of our senior advisors today!
Serving Schererville, Crown Point, Valparaiso, Munster, Dyer, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels SCHERERVILLE, INDIANA2340 Cline Ave
Schererville, IN 46375