Live-In Home Care Options for Seniors in Silver Spring, MD and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels provides live-in home care options for seniors in Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase and the surrounding areas of Maryland
Live-in care is a home care option ideal for seniors who require constant care and monitoring.
This may include seniors who:
- Have experienced an unexpected trauma, such as stroke, a fall, or other physical injury
- Are managing a chronic condition that limits their mobility, ability to drive, or cognitive function
- Experience frequent confusion or wandering due to Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
Bringing a full-time caregiver into your loved one’s home allows them to remain in familiar, comfortable surroundings. Many seniors to prefer to remain in their homes as they age, avoiding the stress of moving into an unfamiliar nursing home or assisted living facility.
Visiting Angels live-in or 24-hour care services allow your senior loved one to become familiar with their caregiver or team of caregivers. This means they will trust and rely on them for help with daily needs. Additionally, their Visiting Angel caregiver will become familiar with your loved one’s preferred routines, activities and meals.
Benefits of Live-In Home Care Options for Seniors in Silver Spring and Surrounding Areas
Live-in care provides the practical assistance of a facility without the hassle and expense of moving your loved one out of their home. You and your family can still visit as often as you would like, choosing to take your loved one out for lunch or to appointments. Visiting Angels will make sure that your loved one is comfortable, well-cared for and safe so that you can focus on spending quality time together.
At Visiting Angels Silver Spring, we create a Customized Plan of Care for each senior client. We will assess your loved one’s current condition, determine which services will best meet their needs and assign a competent and reliable caregiver. This caregiver will be regularly available for the schedule you choose and experienced in the type of care your loved one needs.
Caregivers can assist with:
- Personal care such as bathing, toileting, incontinence care and grooming
- Grocery shopping, meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Companionship through conversation, monitoring and transportation to appointments
- Mobility assistance including ambulation, transferring and positioning
- Specialized dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Recovery care following illness, surgery, radiation or chemotherapy
Get Started with Live-In Senior Care from Visiting Angels Silver Spring Today
If your senior loved one would benefit from our personalized home care options, please contact Visiting Angels Silver Spring today!
Serving Silver Spring, Rockville, Kensington, Chevy Chase and the surrounding Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND804 Pershing Dr #110
Silver Spring, MD 20910