Home Care in St. Charles
Concerned about an aging parent's comfort and quality of life at home? Give your elderly loved one the freedom to live where and how they choose with our comprehensive home care in St. Charles.
Visiting Angels® Greater St. Charles is a locally owned home care agency that is proud to make aging in place a viable option for seniors all across the region. Our care also provides peace of mind for local families. Our caregivers offer personalized care services for families in St. Charles and the surrounding areas, including Weldon Spring, Cottleville, St. Peters, and Orchard Farm.
With our home care services, you can rest assured that your loved one's needs will be met or exceeded by our dedicated staff. Every member of our team is committed to the highest standard of care. They're also available at any time, including evenings, overnight, weekends, and holidays. For added peace of mind, our caregivers are bonded, insured, and have all passed an in-depth background check.
About Our Home Care in St. Charles
Our home care services for families in the St. Charles area can address a diverse range of needs and preferences. Depending on your loved one's condition, routine, and existing support system, we can help with any or all of the following:
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Groceries and errands
- Light housekeeping
- Companionship at home and on outings
- Respite care for family members
- Bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Walking and transferring
Our Personalized Approach to Home Care in St. Charles
To make the greatest impact on your loved one's quality of life — and provide the most relief for family caregivers — we'll adapt our home care services to your unique situation. In order to do this, our care professionals will walk you through the following process:
- A brief introductory call - Let us know that you're looking for home care in St. Charles by calling (636) 244-3777. A member of our staff can review our services with you, discuss rates and scheduling, and set up a complimentary consultation for your loved one.
- A consultation - A care professional will visit your loved one at their home to conduct an assessment of their condition and living situation. They'll also take note of your loved one's typical routine, personality, and preferences regarding care. You and other family members are welcome to attend and ask any questions that you have.
- Creating a care plan - At this consultation, we'll work out the specific care services that your loved one needs to thrive, as well as an ideal care schedule. Once care begins, we'll monitor the situation and maintain contact with your family, so we can make any adjustments if needed.
- Matching your loved one with a caregiver - From what we've learned, we'll recommend a caregiver from our team who we believe will be an ideal fit. We want your family to feel as comfortable as possible throughout this process, so you'll always have the final say in which caregiver you work with.
Personal Care in St. Charles
While the aging process is different for everyone, there are many basic activities of daily life that get more difficult for seniors. As part of our home care services, we offer personal care services including:
- Assistance with bathing and using the restroom
- Dressing support
- Walking and transferring aid
- Grocery shopping and errand running
- Medication prompts
- Basic housework
- Planning and making meals
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Services in St. Charles
If someone dear to you has started to lose their memory or displayed other symptoms of dementia, you may worry about their day-to-day safety at home. Our specialized Alzheimer's disease and dementia care can address these issues directly via the following services:
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Engaging conversation and mental stimulation
- Preparing and serving meals on a set schedule
- Establishing a stable routine
- Providing wandering prevention
Respite Care in St. Charles
Caregiving is too enormous a task for anyone to take on without help. Preserve your energy, prevent burnout, and promote your own well-being with our respite care services. We can provide temporary coverage for a week, a weekend, or even an afternoon, so you can focus on other areas of your life.
Companion Care and Social Care Services
Seniors who spend much of their time alone may be at risk for poorer health outcomes and a lower quality of life in general. With social care, we can help your loved one connect with others via social media and other channels. Through companion care, our personable caregivers can also keep your loved one company on a regular basis.
Fall Prevention Support
Every year, falls are one of the primary causes of serious injury among older adults. If you're concerned about your loved one's fall risk at home, we can help with our Safe & Steady Fall Prevention program.
Our care team can evaluate your loved one's unique risk factors, such as limited mobility or poor eyesight. They can then arrange walking and transferring assistance, or suggest simple improvements to your loved one's home.
If your loved one has been hospitalized due to injury or illness, we can help them transition home as safely and comfortably as possible — and make sure they get the right follow-up care.
Our Ready-Set-Go Home program is designed to reduce hospital readmission rates, which are especially high among seniors within their first month back at home. The program includes in-hospital support and advocacy, assistance with the transition itself, and in-home care to promote healthy healing.
End of Life Care
Nothing makes it easier to say goodbye to a beloved family member. However, with our end of life care, seniors can spend whatever time remains in greater comfort and tranquility at home. If someone dear to you is nearing the end, we can make them as comfortable as possible so you can all treasure this time together.
Our palliative care is available for anyone with serious health concerns, whatever their age or the stage of their condition. This is a holistic and empowering home care service that includes physical, emotional, spiritual, and social support for clients.
Get Started with Home Care in St. Charles Today
To learn more about our compassionate home care in St. Charles, call (636) 244-3777 to request a consultation.
Serving St. Peters, St. Charles, Orchard Farm, Cottleville, Weldon Spring, and the communities of Greater St. Charles
Visiting Angels ST. CHARLES, MO3555 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
St. Charles, MO 63303