Home Care in Fairfax, VA
Today, more than ever before, seniors want to age gracefully in their own homes. With age, our loved ones often have difficulty living independently. If you're seeking support and assistance so aging loved ones can remain safely in the familiar surroundings of home, consider Visiting Angels home care.
Visiting Angels Provides OutstandingHome Care for Seniors in Fairfax, Vienna, VA, and Surrounding Areas
Our highly trained caregivers help seniors in the Fairfax area live at home with a sense of independence and purpose. With our support, seniors remain physically active and emotionally connected, thriving at home for as long as possible. We offer peace of mind to family members who know their senior loved one is safe and happy with the help of a professional companion.
Why Visiting Angels?
The home care industry is rapidly growing, but Visiting Angels is a leader for many reasons:
- Personalized Care Plans: Each of our senior clients is unique, so our care plans are tailored to specific requirements and preferences. We consider the level of care, scheduling, and various other factors when designing a plan to meet your needs.
- A Variety of Options: Companionship and assistance with daily tasks such as grooming, meal preparation, and transportation are just some of our services. Our highly trained caregivers also provide specialized services, including Alzheimer's and dementia care, palliative care, fall prevention, and more. As your aging loved one's needs change, you can request additional services. Whether you are seeking support for a few hours each week or 24-hour care, we can help.
- Outstanding Caregivers: Our caregivers are the heart of Visiting Angels, so we employ the best. Experienced, reliable, compassionate, and highly trained caregivers will help your senior live a full life, and you'll gain peace of mind.
- Community Connections: Visiting Angels caregivers and support staff are from Fairfax and surrounding areas. This local connection ensures we'll treat your loved one as we would a member of our own family.
Engagement in the Community
Home care does not mean a senior is unable to socialize and explore the area.
With the help of our caregivers, Fairfax seniors participate in a wide range of activities, including:
- George Mason University Center for the Arts: World-class entertainment and a variety of performances make this a terrific destination for seniors who want to experience theater and the arts in comfort with the help of a caregiver.
- Fair Oaks Mall: Fair Oaks Mall is a premier shopping destination, and with over 160 stores and restaurants, seniors can spend hours people-watching, shopping, and dining with an attentive caregiver.
- Fairfax Symphony Orchestra: Seniors have plenty of opportunities to catch a performance of "one of the best regional orchestras in the country." The orchestra performs more than 100 music events annually, and often the summer performances in parks are free.
To learn more about our home care services in Fairfax, contact Visiting Angels of Vienna today. Call us at 703-686-8509 or fill out our online form to schedule a free in-home consultation!
Serving Tysons, Vienna, Falls Church, Fairfax County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels VIENNA, VA8221 Old Courthouse Rd #208
Vienna, VA 22182