Quality Home Care Services for Seniors in Tysons, Vienna, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers a Wide Range of Quality Home Care Services to Seniors Living in Tysons, Vienna, Fairfax, and Nearby Cities
If you are helping to care for an aging loved one, there are probably days when you need a helping hand. At Visiting Angels of Vienna, it is our mission to support you, your loved one, and your whole family. Finding the right partner in care can seem like a challenge, but our local agency offers top quality home care services from local, caring providers. We offer comprehensive services and will help you build a care plan that meets your loved one’s unique needs.
The Importance of In Home Senior Care
More and more seniors are choosing to age in place, maintaining their independence for as long as possible. Other options for seniors might include assisted living facilities or nursing homes. Some families also choose an independent contractor to provide quality home care services, acting as an employer and providing tax, insurance, and other employment considerations. Or, they can opt for a service like Visiting Angels of Vienna, where all our caregivers are licensed, bonded, insured, and trained to the best practices of care and can keep your loved one safe and independent at home.
Accessing quality home care services gives your loved one the best of both worlds. They will have expertise and regular assistance, while being able to stay close with friends, family, neighbors, and community.
Custom Care Plans and Services
During your free, in-home consultation, our care coordinators will work with you to create a custom care plan that considers your needs, schedule, and budget. Every client we work with has a different care plan that works best for them and their family.
If your loved one has certain health needs, we have plenty of specialized services that can help. We offer programs for seniors who are recovering from surgery, illness, or experiencing reduced mobility. Our quality home care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Services - specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we help seniors experiencing cognitive decline maintain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers can help prevent dangerous falls within your loved one's home
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for families who have aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we are happy to keep seniors connected to loved ones via texting, emailing, video chatting, and other technological tools
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after one's emotional, physical, social, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays or illnesses
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities that seniors can no longer perform on their own
- Respite Care - support for family caregivers who need to take a step back from their caregiving responsibilities
Schedule a Free, In-Home Assessment Today
If you are worried about the well-being of a loved one who lives on their own in Tysons, Vienna, Fairfax, Falls Church, or the surrounding area, you do not have to meet their needs alone. Visiting Angels of Vienna is your local partner in quality home care services. Call our friendly team today at 703-686-8509 to learn more and to schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators.
Serving Tysons, Vienna, Falls Church, Fairfax County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels VIENNA, VIRGINIA8221 Old Courthouse Rd #208
Vienna, VA 22182