How Our At Home Assistance Helps Seniors in Tysons, Vienna, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers a Wide Range of At Home Assistance Services to Keep Seniors Independent in Tysons, Vienna, Fairfax, and Nearby Towns
We all need help every once in a while, there is no shame in admitting it. As people begin to age into their golden years there will be moments where they need at home assistance to continue living safely at home. Seniors should not feel any less independent because of their age-related conditions that are limiting their abilities.
Visiting Angels of Vienna wants to help seniors regain their independence and take pride in continuing to live in the homes that they have built a lifetime of memories in. Whether it be for only a few hours per week, full-time assistance, or even around-the-clock monitoring, our caregivers will be there for your family.
The Advantages of Aging in Place
Many seniors prefer aging in place if given the option due to the familiarity of their homes along with the sentimental value of living out your final years in a place that holds so many fond memories. We believe aging in place is an important part of the aging process and all seniors able should strongly consider it. Our at home assistance services allow seniors of any age or condition to continue to grow old from the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible.
Our Services and Programs
At Visiting Angels of Vienna, we are prepared to assist with a wide range of at home assistance options through our specialized care programs:
- Alzheimer’s Services - specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we help seniors experiencing cognitive decline maintain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers can help prevent dangerous falls within your loved one's home
- End of Life Care - essential at home assistance and support for families who have aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we are happy to keep seniors connected to loved ones via texting, emailing, video chatting, and other technological tools
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after one's emotional, physical, social, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays or illnesses
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities that seniors can no longer perform on their own
- Respite Care - support for family caregivers who need to take a step back from their caregiving responsibilities
At Visiting Angels of Vienna, we work directly with families to help create a customized care plan that is created specifically around the needs of their loved ones so that you can rest assured that your loved one is getting the time and attention they deserve. Our care plans are highly flexible and easy to adjust as we realize the needs of your loved one will change over time.
Assistance with Daily Tasks and Activities
We understand the importance of finding a reliable and trustworthy caregiver who can provide quality at home assistance to your loved one day or night. Our team of thoroughly trained and compassionate caregivers are what really makes us stand out from other agencies. On top of the specialized programs we offer, our caregivers can also assist with day-to-day tasks and activities like:
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Help with participating in favorite activities
- Friendly conversation and companionship
- Light housekeeping assistance, including basic chores
- Reminders to take medications according to doctors’ instructions
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment with Visiting Angels of Vienna
At Visiting Angels of Vienna, we are always happy to help inquiring families find the perfect service for them. If you have an aging loved one who is struggling to retain their independence on their own, contact our agency today at 703-686-8509 to see how you can get started with our services. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about our at home assistance and schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators.
Serving Tysons, Vienna, Falls Church, Fairfax County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels VIENNA, VIRGINIA8221 Old Courthouse Rd #208
Vienna, VA 22182