Visiting Angels Offers Exceptional Senior Care in Tysons, Vienna, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Our Senior Care in Tysons, Vienna, Fairfax, and Nearby Cities Is Designed with Your Family in Mind
At Visiting Angels of Vienna, we are proud to be a locally owned and operated in-home senior care agency for seniors in Tysons, Vienna, Fairfax, Falls Church, and the surrounding area. Many of our clients come to us through referrals and recommendations, and many of our clients work with us repeatedly and for long periods of time. This is how we measure our success: through care plans that truly make a difference in your loved one’s well-being, and your family’s peace of mind.
We Personalize Our Care Around Your Needs
We offer comprehensive senior care services for families of all shapes and sizes. We will work with you to create a custom care plan that works with your schedule, budget, and lifestyle. Our dedicated caregivers can offer a wide range of assistance to make your family’s lives easier, including respite care for family caregivers who need to step away, collaborating with live-in facilities, and partnering with your loved one’s medical care team.
Our Specialized Care Services
Our senior care services are designed to assist with a wide variety of common scenarios. During our first consultation with your family, we will ask questions to figure out what type of care your loved one will most benefit from. We offer:
- Companion Care - this is our specialty, and involves a caretaker coming to the home of our client to assist with daily needs and activities.
- Respite Care - whenever family caregivers need to step away, a caregiver can help.
- End of Life Care - if your aging loved one needs end of life care, our caretakers will make sure their needs are met while supporting your family throughout that process.
- Social Care - our caretakers can help seniors use technology, including communication apps like texting, Facetime, or Skype that help faraway family members stay close.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care - clients with degenerative cognitive diseases require specialized senior care providers who are trained in maintaining a safe, calm, healthful environment.
- Certified Palliative Care - our caregivers take a holistic approach to care and will look after a senior’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - this is our transitional care program to help seniors recover from hospital stays or rehabilitation.
- Fall Prevention - with our fall prevention program, our caregivers will identify fall risks, educate family members on fall hazards, and provide mobility assistance to avoid costly falls.
- Long-Distance Care - we will care for seniors in Vienna and the surrounding area, even if their family or primary caregiver lives out of state!
- Personal Care - our caregivers offer dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Matching Clients to the Right Caregivers
We match caregivers and clients up based on values, lifestyle, personality traits, as well as professional experience and training. You will have the opportunity to interview any caretaker we recommend ensuring sure they are a good fit for your loved one and your family.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
To learn more about Visiting Angels of Vienna’s unique care plans and how we can serve your family, contact our agency today by clicking one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about our senior care services and can schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. We look forward to speaking with you!
Serving Tysons, Vienna, Falls Church, Fairfax County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels VIENNA, VIRGINIA8221 Old Courthouse Rd #208
Vienna, VA 22182