How to get Started with at Home Care from Visiting Angels of Chelsea, MA
At Home Care in Chelsea, Cambridge, Somerville, and Surrounding Areas
The best way to provide the highest quality level of senior care requires an initial meeting where family and/or client meet with a Visiting Angels of Chelsea care coordinator. This meeting includes a detailed review of care needed, schedule request (if known), specific requests of family or client, and any other concerns. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of Visiting Angels of Chelsea at home caregivers and it is an excellent opportunity for us to get to know you as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make recommendations as we have much experience in understanding what works in certain situations.
The following topics are commonly discussed during initial meetings:
- Specific physical needs of the care recipient with regards to bathing and grooming, dressing, meals and diet, mobility, and incontinence.
- Reviewing schedules involving sleep, eating and medicine.
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as preparation of meals, groceries, linens, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Logistics of schedules, access to the home, documentation, and the details of how to work with scheduling changes, the office or the caregivers.
- If you would like to proceed with at home care at that time, we would establish a schedule, finalize the care plan, schedule a nurse visit, and coordinate a meeting with caregiver(s).
If you’re interested in proceeding with the elderly home care services of Visiting Angels, we’ll help you through each step. First, we’ll establish a schedule that fits around your life. We’ll then finalize the care plan, making sure that your input is included throughout our personalized care plan. Next, we will schedule a nurse visit in order to thoroughly evaluate your loved one’s health and wellness needs. Then, we’ll coordinate a meeting with caregivers who have the skills, personality, and schedule to provide quality senior care. You will then have the option to Select Your Caregiver, and then the caregiver will begin working for you.
Interested in getting started with Visiting Angels of Chelsea at home care? Call our offices today to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Serving Somerville, Charlestown, Chelsea, Everett, Revere, Cambridge and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels in Chelsea, MA100 Everett Ave #4
Chelsea, MA 02150
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.