What Is Home Care?
17 April 2018
What is Home Care?
Home care encompasses a variety of services to assist your loved and keep them at home safely for as long as possible. At Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro, a Minnesota licensed Home Care provider, this includes:
Professional services provided by a R.N. (Registered Nurse)
- Case Management
- Medication Management
- Skilled Nursing tasks such as, catheter & colostomy care, or oxygen therapy
Home Health Aide services provided under the supervision of an R.N.
- Bathing & Grooming
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Assistance with Exercise Program
- Assistance with Transfers & Mobility
Homemaking & Companionship services
- Assistance with Outings
- Light House Cleaning (limited) & Laundry
- Assistance with errands for Groceries & Supplies
Complex or Specialty Health Care Services
- An R.N. will determine Visiting Angels’ ability to provide the services required and establish necessary care protocols.
We Can Help
Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro provides one-on-one home care that allows your loved one remain independent. Let us ease your burden and help you by:
- Scheduling a FREE in-home visit,
- Creating a personalized care plan,
- Consulting with you about care needs, scheduling, and costs,
- Coordinating a caregiver meeting,
- Adjusting the care plan or routines, as needed, through regular monitoring and ongoing, consistent communication.
Call us at 651.653.0110 to learn more or schedule FREE your in-home visit.
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and surrounding communities
Visiting Angels in Maplewood, MN2721 Upper Afton Rd E
Maplewood, MN 55119
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.