What Sets Us Apart
Updated 22 January 2018
Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro individualizes care plans to meet the needs of our clients and places caregivers who are experienced in the care tasks the client needs.
Some things that set us apart:
- We answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always talk to a live person who works in our office—not an answering service.
- We can begin an assessment for a new client within two hours of receiving your phone call at 651.653.0110.
- We can provide medication management, a service many home care providers do not offer.
- We monitor timely care using a system that tracks caregiver arrival to and departure from the client’s location. We are alerted 24 hours a day if a caregiver is late. For added peace of mind, caregivers must check-in and check-out using the Client’s phone—not their personal cell phone.
- We frequently check the quality of care by performing unannounced supervisory visits.
- Our Caregiver’s are Certified Nursing Assistants (CAN) or Home Health Aides (HHA). Each is employed by Visiting Angels (they are not contractors) and each is fully bonded and insured.
- We use the most accurate and comprehensive criminal background checks in the industry.
- Our Caregiver’s attend an extensive online training and go through orientation and skills from one of our Registered Nurses.
- We send Satisfaction Surveys to Clients and Caregivers on a quarterly basis to monitor and improve quality and satisfaction.
- We work with families to coordinate the continuum of care for their loved ones throughout their relationship with Visiting Angels.
- We require 12 hours annually of ongoing training for our Caregivers and provide four all-staff training events each year. The State of Minnesota requires only that Caregivers receive eight hours of job related in-service training annually.
- Quality Assurance is a vital component of our service excellence. At Visiting Angels, we are dedicated to ensuring that quality care is delivered in a caring, compassionate, and consistent manner to each client.
- We VALUE our relationship with you. At Visiting Angels, we are committed to providing consistent high-quality care and services. We know that there are times when a service issue may arise or miscommunications happen. Visiting Angels’ staff is committed to providing quick and responsive customer service. We investigate any issue of concern in a timely manner and do our best to resolve the issue to continually provide the quality of care and services Visiting Angels clients have come to expect.
- We have been providing home care services since 2008.
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and surrounding communities
Visiting Angels East Metro St Paul2721 Upper Afton Rd E
Maplewood, MN 55119
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.