Personal Care services (also called Private Duty Care) provide help with the Activities of Daily Living (ADL). These are tasks your loved one may find difficult or no longer feel safe performing. Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro Personal Care services* include:
- Medication reminders,
- Bathing & oral hygiene assistance,
- Toileting assistance including incontinence care,
- Dressing, grooming, & hair care assistance,
- Modified diet & meal preparation,
- NOTE: Personal Care services offer standby assistance for walking & sitting.
NOTE: Visiting Angels’ Personal Care services include our Companion Care* services that provide:
- Errand running,
- Transportation to appointments,
- Light housekeeping and laundry,
- Meal prep and clean up,
- Mental & social interaction, and
- Companionship (providing company & conversation).
How Does My Loved One Benefit From Personal Care Services?
Visiting Angels’ Personal Care services lets your loved one remain in the comfort of his or her home safely for as long as possible. And home doesn’t have to be a house, apartment, or condominium; it could be an assisted living, memory care, or independent living community. Visiting Angels can provide services for your loved one whether you live in the Twin Cities or somewhere farther away. And importantly, we provide continuous oversight & communication to keep your loved one safe and you informed.
How Do I Get Help?
Call 651.653.0110 to talk to one of Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro staff members. We can arrange your FREE in-home consultation or answer your questions. Remember, at Visiting Angels, we answer your calls all day, everyday!
* Minnesota Dept. of Health defined Basic Care services
Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro is a Minnesota licensed Comprehensive Care provider
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and surrounding communities
Visiting Angels EAST METRO ST PAUL, MN2721 Upper Afton Rd E
Maplewood, MN 55119