How To Get Started With Home Care
How Do I Get Started with Home Care?
The simple answer is to call us at 651.653.0110. When you call Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro, you will speak to our Client Care Manager. Often times, your questions about home care can be answered over the phone. If you prefer, we can schedule a FREE in home consultation to answer questions about our services.
The following topics are commonly discussed during initial meetings.
- Care needs regarding bathing, grooming & dressing; meals & diet, mobility, toileting & incontinence.
- Schedules regarding sleep, eating, and medicine.
- Emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Assistance with homemaking such meal preparation & groceries; linens & laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Schedule logistics, access to the home, documentation, and the details of how to work with scheduling changes, the office, or the caregivers.
- We can make recommendations about what works in certain situations based upon our experience.
I’ve Decided to Proceed With Home Care. What’s Next?
When you decide to proceed with care, we agree to the services Visiting Angels will provide and create a customized schedule for your loved one. To finalize the care plan, we’ll schedule a nurse visit and coordinate a meeting with primary and alternate caregivers.
Reach Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro Anytime
Call 651.653.0110 anytime--we answer calls all day, every day!
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and surrounding communities
Visiting Angels in Maplewood, MN2721 Upper Afton Rd E
Maplewood, MN 55119
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.