Long Distance Caregiving

Updated 4 June 2018

How Can I Help My Loved Ones When I Longer Live Near Them?

If you moved away from loved ones for a job or your parents moved to a resort community in warmer climates, Visiting Angels can provide the help your loved one needs to be properly cared for. We offer a variety of services, including:

  • Companion care & home management services.
  • Medication management and R.N. delegated tasks. If your loved one has a chronic health concern such as, diabetes, CHF, osteoporosis, stroke, or disability, call us—we can help.
  • Learn more...
    • Read our About Us page for a more complete list of services.
    • Read our FAQs page for answers to common questions.

How Will I Know How My Loved One Is Doing?

Visiting Angels provides continuous oversight of our caregivers. We communicate with you regularly about your loved one’s care. And remember that you can call 651.653.0110 to get answers to your questions anytime! We answer the phone all day, every day!

I Live In The Twin Cities and My Loved One Doesn’t. Can Visiting Angels Help?

Yes. Call the Visiting Angels corporate office (800-365-4189) or contact them online for a referral to a Visiting Angels provider who is near your loved one.

Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro is a Minnesota-licensed Comprehensive Home Care provider

*National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) National Institute on Aging

Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.