Updated 17 September 2019
Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro is looking for only the BEST Caregivers!
We are seeking dependable, compassionate people who enjoy providing care and making a difference in the lives of seniors and adults of all ages who need home care. To be eligible for employment you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age,
- Have a passion for working with people,
- Have previous experience in care giving,
- Have a work history exhibiting reliability and commitment,
- Have your own reliable vehicle and current auto insurance,
- Pass the following background checks: criminal, professional reference, and motor vehicle.
- Submit to and pass a Minnesota Dept. of Human Services (DHS) NETStudy 2.0 check.
NETStudy 2.0: Candidates will provide their fingerprints and have their photo taken at a state-authorized location. The fingerprint &photo process takes 5-10 minutes to complete. The fingerprint image will be securely transmitted to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA). While not retained by the Minnesota DHS or BCA, fingerprints will be retained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), in cases where an FBI check is required. Criminal history results, if any, will then be electronically transmitted to DHS. Over 90% of background studies are completed within a few hours after fingerprints and photograph are provided. Photographs are securely transmitted to DHS and are available in the NETStudy 2.0 system. Fingerprints & photo images are purged from the fingerprint and photo service location within an hour of the information being submitted to the state.
Visiting Angels believes that…
- Care giving is a calling—it’s not just a job! You have to be a very special individual to choose care giving as a profession. Not everyone can do this kind of work and the very best caregivers see their job as a calling; an opportunity to do for those who cannot do for themselves.
- Caregivers embrace the notion of unconditional love towards others. Anyone who has cared for a loved one knows that those you care for do not always show their appreciation or gratitude for the sacrifices you make. Loving unconditionally means that you love regardless of whether or not a loved one loves you back--it's who you are.
Benefits of Working at Visiting Angels Twin Cities East Metro Home Care
- You will be joining a well respected and highly regarded home care company. We have the reputation of hiring only the BEST caregivers.
- We provide caregivers ongoing training to provide you opportunities to continue to grow in knowledge and expertise.
- You will be treated with respect because you are a valuable part of the Visiting Angels team and you are essential to our clients.
- We truly value our Caregiver’s feedback and work as one TEAM to be the best home care in the industry!
Visit our office to complete an employment application or submit an online application below: