Personalized Home Care Plans for Seniors in Deale, MD
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Deale, MD safely age in place with custom-tailored home care options
At Visiting Angels, our mission is to help aging adults and disabled individuals get the care and assistance they need to continue to live independently at home in their preferred routine for as long as possible.
Our locally owned and operated office in Edgewater is proud to provide seniors in Deale, MD with exceptional care at home at affordable hourly rates, skilled caregivers and services uniquely customized to meet the specific needs of each client we serve.
Home Care Options Available in Deale
In Deale, MD, our personalized in-home senior care services include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Unlike hospice, which caters solely to those diagnosed with a terminal illness, our palliative care program strives to improve the comfort, well-being, and quality of life of our clients regardless of factors such as health, age, or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – The first couple of weeks following a discharge from a hospital present a critical time for any aging adult. Our transitional, post-hospital program aims at providing seniors with ample support during this period in order to promote faster recovery and eliminate risks of readmission.
- Social Care – This program is designed to help seniors complement their social needs. Trained in-home care providers from Visiting Angels show clients how to utilize modern technologies to stay connected with family and friends out of town, meet like-minded individuals, play games or watch movies, shop online, and much more.
- Dementia Care – Instead of planning a relocation to a nearby senior living facility, families of loved ones diagnosed with dementia can allow them to remain safely at home for as long as possible and receive adequate care from a highly skilled professional.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Dedicated caregivers provide expert in-home memory care tailored to address the specific symptoms and needs of those diagnosed with the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – Loving caregivers provide compassionate in-home care and offer a comforting presence to those nearing the end of life. During this overwhelming period, we also help family members deal with the situation by creating a strong support system they can rely on.
- Fall Prevention Program – This is a program uniquely designed to promote fall risk reduction and safety in the home.
Get in touch with our Silver Spring office today to learn more about our services and how we can help your mom or dad in Deale, MD. One of our friendly client care operators will be happy to answer any questions you might have and offer you an in-home assessment, free of charge. Visiting Angels is here for your family!
Serving Anne Arundel and Prince George's Counties, Including Edgewater, Crofton, Bowie and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EDGEWATER, MD3168 Braverton St Ste 400
Edgewater, MD 21037