Visiting Angels Provides Quality Home Care Options in Harwood, MD
Count on in-home care from Visiting Angels Edgewater! We can help your loved one in Harwood, MD safely and comfortably age in place
At Visiting Angels Edgewater, our mission is to provide seniors living in Harwood, MD and surrounding areas with customized care and assist with a plethora of daily routines that can make their lives at home more independent and comfortable.
We offer care tailored to meet the exact care needs of each client, competitive hourly rates and a roster of trained professionals dedicated to helping local seniors make the most of their golden years. Whether your loved one needs help getting in and out of bed, running errands, making meals or simply needs a caregiver to accompany them on a hike in Wooton’s Landing, you can have peace of mind knowing they’re in capable and caring hands with Visiting Angels.
Home Care Options Available in Harwood
In Harwood, MD, Visiting Angels can provide your loved one with the following senior care services:
- Certified Palliative Care – The purpose of our palliative care services is to provide support and comforting companionship and improve the overall quality of life of those we look after, whatever their medical condition or life expectancy may be.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our Ready-Set-Go Home program is designed to ensure a safe transition from hospital to home, assist in recuperation and minimize the likelihood of readmission.
- Social Care – We help seniors boost their social well-being and stay connected with family and friends. Our trained home care experts show clients how to use devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones to surf the internet and use popular apps and social media platforms to stay in touch with loved ones, meet like-minded people, shop online, find entertainment, and more.
- Dementia Care – Aging adults afflicted with any type of dementia can avoid stressful relocation to the nearest memory care facility and continue to live safely and independently at home with the help of an expert caregiver.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to dementia care, clients diagnosed with Alzheimer’s receive expert memory care from trained professionals who seek to alleviate the specific symptoms of this debilitating cognitive condition and provide a safer environment for those placed in our care.
- End of Life Care – This program is designed to provide clients with compassionate care during the end of life transition, enabling them to spend their final months or weeks where they want to be the most – their beloved home. During this period, we also provide family caregivers with respite, guidance, and ample support.
- Fall Prevention Program – Like the very name suggests, this is a special program geared toward eliminating potential fall risks and tripping hazards indoors, promoting overall safety both inside and outside of the home and assisting with mobility and transportation.
Get in touch with our Edgewater, MD office today at 410-956-7771 to learn more about our home care services and schedule your free in-home consultation. Visiting Angels is here to help!
Serving Anne Arundel and Prince George's Counties, Including Edgewater, Crofton, Bowie and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EDGEWATER, MD3168 Braverton St Ste 400
Edgewater, MD 21037
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.